Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I've avoided all spoilers and didn't even watch that second trailer:pachaha:I'm going in as blind as I can:ehh:Something missed?:ohhh:

Great…. I’m not saying shyt

Just make sure you look at EVERYTHING in the last 30. Like “be aware”

We can discuss after cuz it’s looking like you gonna see the movie before I get back to it and I have some questions :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah if you have a real fear of heights don’t do it :mjlol:

This nikka swinging thru the city almost made me hurl :russ:

Did people bring drinks and food?

When I saw Venon. Some folks had they shyt spilled on them in the first 10 minutes.

One breh on the same aisle from me was asking “where the seatbelts!?”:damn:

My keys and wallet actually fell out my pocket and I had to retrieve under the seat:heh:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Did people bring drinks and food?

When I saw Venon. Some folks had they shyt spilled on them in the first 10 minutes.

One breh on the same aisle from me was asking “where the seatbelts!?”:damn:

My keys and wallet actually fell out my pocket and I had to retrieve under the seat:heh:
I don’t recall nobody spilling shyt but yoo :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Turned that shyt into a theme park ride with zero warning :russ::russ::russ:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Zendaya is beautiful. Is she 18?

Tom Holland had the best body of all the Spider-Mans.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very good movie SM2 with Toby is still goat 2 me. But heres my question/thoughts..

If they brought back everyone that knew spider-man, why didnt they bring back Venom and Goblin from SM3. Seeing harry and his dad interact again would have been great and provided closure there. Also holland facing that venom would have gotten him ready for the Venom thats coming in the next movie. I think that was a big miss there. Also i swear i seen an outline of thanos when strange was fixing the time instances but maybe im trippin. Also it isnt believeable that spiderman can out move a mythical being like strange for even a minute. Plus rhe entire reason it all happened was :russ: as well . Strange being unable to modify a spell. But they reset everything and spider-man can be batman again with his identity. Strange should have brought aunt may back so Happy can still clap her cheeks. How would he have known her anyway since he didnt know who spiderman was to begin with.

James Franco has been pretty much blacklisted in Hollywood since his MeToo scandal and I don’t think anyone wants to see more of the Eric Foreman Venom

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Movie is up near the top of the mcu list for me. I still think Miles’ movie is the best Spiderman movie, this is right behind it. I’ll definitely be going to see this again. Has anyone seen this in 3D? May checkout the 3D version the 2nd time around
I saw it in 3D. It was good but just enhanced some perspective shots. Nothing legendary.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
That scene where his Spidey-sense was going crazy in the apartment was fire. Probably the best scene of the entire movie.
That was my favorite display of spidersense yet. The focus shift and "wtf is going on" aura was great. They have low key DEVELOPED spider sense over the films..I would've preferred it to be instant but that was in interesting choice

Conz

Superstar
Daps
kind of seemed like Tobey didn’t even wanna be there, lol.
at first i was ready to write a novel about how uninspired he seemed, but he came around. wasn't crazy about the way he was written, but i also haven't seen the Raimi movies in a decade so that may have just been the way he was?[/spoilers]

Conz

Superstar
Daps
what are the odds that
that was it for Eddie Brock in the MCU? i'm sure it wasn't it, but i don't want that terrible character anywhere near the MCU proper. drop the symbiote off and gtfo. i hate those movies