Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I'll wait until this hit on demand (unless I find a stream site) I'm not going out with the Christmas shopping crowd & and having to deal with a packed theater.

I actually went this morning to a 10:50am show. I'd say the theater was 20-25% capacity and no one was sitting that close to each other.

Daps
Already a top 5 MCU villain :mjlol:

Norman is a MENACE, dude really pulled up, snatched the cube from Strange, gave it back with a pumpkin bomb, sliced off one of Doc Ocks arms and pulled off :dead:

Strange is a goddamn sorcerer and he didn't see that fukkery coming :lolbron:

Closest we'll ever see to Joker in the MCU :banderas:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I’m saying nikka :mjlol:

Me and my brother were going crazy when he powerbombed Spidey through floors :russ::russ::russ::russ:

At the end when Spidey was giving Gobby them fukking HANDS :gladbron::lolbron: Tom was sick of his shyt :pachaha:
Breh hit Peter with that Last Ride
583fdaa62592226158dbd08176996c38c754abf5_hq.gif

:wow:

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
I tempered my expectations as much as possible by not watching trailers nor thinking about the movie like that.

I was wary that trying to fit in many characters, even if iconic, in a single movie might lead to another Spider-Man 3. Hard to keep up a narrative thread if everybody gotta have his moments.

But Marvel did it. I had a great time. The task was huge and even if it wasn't perfect for me, it was a success.

- Tom Holland is really a nice actor. Breh hit those emotional scenes perfectly.

- That scene where his Spidey-sense was going crazy in the apartment was fire. Probably the best scene of the entire movie.

- I like that they brought a conclusion to many of these other characters. For example, Andrew Garfield saving MJ was very nice and moving.

- The Spider-Men banter was just right. Marvel really understands what people want and are never stingy when it comes to fanservice. You want all Spider-Men interacting with each other, let us pause the action and give you a 3 minutes Spidey discussion about everything you wanted them to talk about.

- Did not expect them to kill off Aunt May like that. Green Goblin was devious. Sheesh.

- Actually did not expect the scenario altogether to go in that direction. Spider-Man trying to save all the villains? That was fresh and interesting, and also helped demarcate the MCU Spider-Men from the other two who just beat asses.

- I liked the chemistry between Tom and Zendaya. I liked their little couple. She really played well too. W girlfriend.

- Even if Tom Holland was great and Toby was Woby, Andrew Garfield was the best Spider-Man to me, and that's crazy since he always the one I liked the least. All of his scenes were great. I liked how they alluded to the fact he was the least liked too.

- Jamie Foxx did great lol. Dr Strange too. You could really feel breh was pissed at the whole thing. He's quickly becoming top 3 best MCU hero if he isn't already.

Also, what did that ending scene symbolize? It seemed to me Peter saw MJ bandaid and realized pursuing contact would put her and Ned at risk again, so he just gave up on talking to them again? Or am I tripping?

Oh, and Marisa Tomei :noah:
Demarcate? nikkas is using big words to review a funny book movie...dont do that stupid shyt again man. Where you think you at?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Neo The Resurrected ONE
Again please don’t believe these liars…. Especially when they openly admitted “well I had such and such on ignore over a year”:sadcam:

If YOU have someone on ignore how would YOU know and how are you qualified to speak on current event shyt with them?:usure:

And fukk all that “bu bu bu but well so and so said” shyt. Niccas on December 17, 2021 really need to grow up and get over shyt from 2019 and back. That had nothing to do with them and never was directed at them.

Back to the movie,

Was like do the reveal for the other Spiderman with them like already in NY looking for MCU Peter. Cuz I just thought about it. Both said they was already in this universe kinda wondering around.

But they could’ve easily added a scene like with OsBurn when them like walking around confused, stealing some clothes and then looking at a paper/tv and seeing Tom Holland Spiderman and just perplexed as fukk.

Before they arrived, there was a scene where from a distance. Tom’s hair was similar to AG, the scene after May’s death and that gave me chills a little bit cuz I was already anticipating that debut was coming shorty

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
John Campea said there was almost another pic he was going to post (of the leaks). Until someone contacted him saying they might be real.

It was an actor in a mocap suit. He said he left the theater excited cause that means that actor is showing up in a different MCU film.

Gotta be thinking Dr. Strange right? Curious what actor/character he was talking about.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
John Campea said there was almost another pic he was going to post (of the leaks). Until someone contacted him saying they might be real.

It was an actor in a mocap suit. He said he left the theater excited cause that means that actor is showing up in a different MCU film.

Gotta be thinking Dr. Strange right? Curious what actor/character he was talking about.

I’m still mad at myself for coming across them other pics he posted.

Not even looking for it, just some random scrolling and BOOM

Specifically the scene with Andrew talking to Toby on that scaffold and him crouching.

I wish, I never saw that and for months was hoping it was fake

Daps
@Neo The Resurrected ONE
Again please don’t believe these liars…. Especially when they openly admitted “well I had such and such on ignore over a year”:sadcam:

If YOU have someone on ignore how would YOU know and how are you qualified to speak on current event shyt with them?:usure:

And fukk all that “bu bu bu but well so and so said” shyt. Niccas on December 17, 2021 really need to grow up and get over shyt from 2019 and back. That had nothing to do with them and never was directed at them.

Back to the movie,

Was like do the reveal for the other Spiderman with them like already in NY looking for MCU Peter. Cuz I just thought about it. Both said they was already in this universe kinda wondering around.

But they could’ve easily added a scene like with OsBurn when them like walking around confused, stealing some clothes and then looking at a paper/tv and seeing Tom Holland Spiderman and just perplexed as fukk.

Before they arrived, there was a scene where from a distance. Tom’s hair was similar to AG, the scene after May’s death and that gave me chills a little bit cuz I was already anticipating that debut was coming shorty

:mjlol::russ:

Reason I asked is because you been a pretty good poster as far as I know (except for times when you slip up on your marvelset general duties :ufdup:)

So to hear somebody had to put you on ignore had me :ohhh: what did breh do?

but im not going to take away from our sister @Vice Queen cause I'm assuming she felt strongly about whatever happened to be like "thats it, I had enough of this nikka right here"

Doesn't mean either one of yall are in the wrong to me. Sometimes ppl don't mesh with other ppl and there is nothing wrong with that.

People hate my guts on some parts of this site and I've legit tried to help coli brehs both online and offline wherever I could. I just chalk it up to the way life goes :yeshrug:if folks could hate Jesus, I know they would have no problem hating me.

Again no beef with anybody, I just asked out of genuine curiosity. Yall both cool to me.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Just finished and movie was fire!

I didn’t read any spoilers so I was surprised, and a bit in my feels, when
Aunt May died. I knew someone was but I thought it was gonna be Ned. The ending, too, had me in my emotions. What’s gonna happen with Spider-Man now since no one knows him now?
. I’m gonna probably rewatch again soon.

I am ready for Dr. Strange 2 now.