Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Man I forgot just how strong the Green Goblin is. Dude delivered a picture perfect spine buster through like like six floors of concrete. Arm Anderson somewhere smiling :ohlawd:

Then later on during the Statue of Liberty fight he took all Spider-Man 1’s offense and ate it up like it was nothing. Lowkey, Goblin could probably take Cap in a fight tbh:lupe:

Damn brehs....our boy is now the young on the grind Peter that we've known for so long

He's gotta really get it out the mud now...maybe sell pics of himself fighting villains to Jameson to get by and shyt :mjcry:

That Stark tech is done with...he's got the classic blue and red suit on now, probably gotta make his own web fluid and shyt now :mjcry:

Damn :wow:

It’s almost like Marvel got sick and tired of hearing every complaint that people have about MCU Spider-Man and was like fine y’all won:hubie:”No more stark tech, no more avengers, no more bullion dollar glasses, no more advanced suits, no more May, just Peter all alone. Y’all happy now?”

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Only thing I didn’t like

the fake Toby death, they definitely wanted their cake and eat it too, they wanted the shock value and reaction of him dying without having the balls to kill him, having him just shrug it off in the end fell flat imo, go all the way or not at all

I would be willing to bet there two versions of this and after test screenings they went with that

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Bingo. Dude was hurt by that and wanting to show he’s still top shyt.

Strange still has a super size ego. And that ego was hurt. So of course he wants to prove everyone wrong that he should be the sorcerer supreme.

Am I the only one who thought that Strange didn’t seem all that upset about not being Sorcerer Supreme anymore? Given his ego and confidence I actually thought it would be more of a sore point with him than a 2 second conversation between him and Wong.

Maybe their saving it for the Multiverse Of Madness but I didn’t get the sense that Strange was all that broken up about losing his title

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Am I the only one who thought that Strange didn’t seem all that upset about not being Sorcerer Supreme anymore? Given his ego and confidence I actually thought it would be more of a sore point with him than a 2 second conversation between him and Wong.

Maybe their saving it for the Multiverse Of Madness but I didn’t get the sense that Strange was all that broken up about losing his title
I imagine that’s a plot point for his movie

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I was so glad I wasn't in a clapping theater. Some laughs and gasps, but no end game ass applause crowds. HATE that shyt
That's one reason I try see these comic movies like the Monday-Wed following opening weekend to avoid that. The theater I saw the movie in only clapped when
Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire
showed up.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:mjlol: Tobey got the biggest reaction stop fukking capping in these threads. So you guys were in the magical theater where the least liked/fav spiderman got the loudest applause? Tobey hands down got the loudest roar.

Muthafukkas lost their MINDS when

Tobey came through. shyt was soooo much fun.

But Andrew got the biggest laughs and crowd reaction after all three of them teamed up. Team Garfield definitely got some juice out of this. Even though his movies were the worse, Garfield himself was never the issue. Those movies were just terribly written and plotted