Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

puggle

Superstar
Daps
The movie did a good job of balancing all the characters and there’s definitely a lot of them, can’t say anyone really got the short end of the stick. Everyone got their moment to shine, some people might call that cheesy but I didn’t mind it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol::russ:

Reason I asked is because you been a pretty good poster as far as I know (except for times when you slip up on your marvelset general duties :ufdup:)

So to hear somebody had to put you on ignore had me :ohhh: what did breh do?

but im not going to take away from our sister @Vice Queen cause I'm assuming she felt strongly about whatever happened to be like "thats it, I had enough of this nikka right here"

Doesn't mean either one of yall are in the wrong to me. Sometimes ppl don't mesh with other ppl and there is nothing wrong with that.

People hate my guts on some parts of this site and I've legit tried to help coli brehs both online and offline wherever I could. I just chalk it up to the way life goes :yeshrug:if folks could hate Jesus, I know they would have no problem hating me.

Again no beef with anybody, I just asked out of genuine curiosity. Yall both cool to me.

I don’t care either and I been tried to squash whatever with said individual & make peace but it was to no avail. So I been like :yeshrug:

But I’m over people taking shots (about some dumb outdated old shyt) & hiding when I ain’t come for them. You see it yourself, it’s just light hearted jokes from me.

It’s one thing when people go directly at each other over something legit and lines get cross.

But I think it’s wack…. no…. CORNY when people get mad at someone over some shyt that’s not even directed at them, meant for them, or mad cuz someone don’t like what they like (or makes a couple jokes about said topic).

Which is pretty much 100% of my so called beefs.
I can go deeper into the fakeness and hypocrisy of these cats but it’s not that serious to me and I’m trynna keep it about this great movie in here

But niccas need to relax and K.I.M.

I’m not seriously or maliciously coming for no one, don’t come for me. I want to celebrate this film

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Seeing tomorrow at 10:20pm. Hopefully I can stay up:flabbynsick:

Man please be well rested and pay attention to like….. the last 30 mins.

Hopefully you ain’t been reading the spoiler shyt.

But there’s something you gonna be like many of us kicking yourself that you missed or didn’t fully focus on.

That’s a big part of the reason I’m anxious to see this film again so I can really pay attention and focus. Cuz it’s gonna be too long for me to wait for this to drop on video so I can pause it

So get your rest and be alert

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very good movie SM2 with Toby is still goat 2 me. But heres my question/thoughts..

If they brought back everyone that knew spider-man, why didnt they bring back Venom and Goblin from SM3. Seeing harry and his dad interact again would have been great and provided closure there. Also holland facing that venom would have gotten him ready for the Venom thats coming in the next movie. I think that was a big miss there. Also i swear i seen an outline of thanos when strange was fixing the time instances but maybe im trippin. Also it isnt believeable that spiderman can out move a mythical being like strange for even a minute. Plus rhe entire reason it all happened was :russ: as well . Strange being unable to modify a spell. But they reset everything and spider-man can be batman again with his identity. Strange should have brought aunt may back so Happy can still clap her cheeks. How would he have known her anyway since he didnt know who spiderman was to begin with.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Movie is up near the top of the mcu list for me. I still think Miles’ movie is the best Spiderman movie, this is right behind it. I’ll definitely be going to see this again. Has anyone seen this in 3D? May checkout the 3D version the 2nd time around
I saw it in 4DX

I felt everything throughout the whole movie smh

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The movie did a good job of balancing all the characters and there’s definitely a lot of them, can’t say anyone really got the short end of the stick. Everyone got their moment to shine, some people might call that cheesy but I didn’t mind it.

True…. I can’t front

I was pleasantly surprised and happy that Jamie got as much dialogue as he got. I really thought his scene was just gonna be what was shown in the trailers.

For years we all shytted on SM3 for having too many villains in 3, but they had 5-6 (you can to a degree even say Jonah was a villain) and nothing really felt too much or out a place.

That balancing act was superb

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man please be well rested and pay attention to like….. the last 30 mins.

Hopefully you ain’t been reading the spoiler shyt.

But there’s something you gonna be like many of us kicking yourself that you missed or didn’t fully focus on.

That’s a big part of the reason I’m anxious to see this film again so I can really pay attention and focus. Cuz it’s gonna be too long for me to wait for this to drop on video so I can pause it

So get your rest and be alert
I've avoided all spoilers and didn't even watch that second trailer:pachaha:I'm going in as blind as I can:ehh:Something missed?:ohhh: