Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
what are the odds that
that was it for Eddie Brock in the MCU? i'm sure it wasn't it, but i don't want that terrible character anywhere near the MCU proper. drop the symbiote off and gtfo. i hate those movies
I think thassawrap
for Tom Hardy Eddie Brock in MCU. They added an "out" for other venoms in MCU, and it's possible that thanks to the venom hivemind Brock gets over somehow. Idk, it was a weird choice to me.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing I didn’t like

the fake Toby death, they definitely wanted their cake and eat it too, they wanted the shock value and reaction of him dying without having the balls to kill him, having him just shrug it off in the end fell flat imo, go all the way or not at all
Wasn’t that a
callback to Spider-Man 3? Hence him saying “its ok I’ve been stabbed before”.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was the American flag and its America Chavez
you know what I do remember something about her being casted thought They were bringing my girl Peggy back for a sec

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Damn brehs....our boy is now the young on the grind Peter that we've known for so long

He's gotta really get it out the mud now...maybe sell pics of himself fighting villains to Jameson to get by and shyt :mjcry:

That Stark tech is done with...he's got the classic blue and red suit on now, probably gotta make his own web fluid and shyt now :mjcry:

Damn :wow:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn brehs....our boy is now the young on the grind Peter that we've known for so long

He's gotta really get it out the mud now...maybe sell pics of himself fighting villains to Jameson to get by and shyt :mjcry:

That Stark tech is done with...he's got the classic blue and red suit on now, probably gotta make his own web fluid and shyt now :mjcry:

Damn :wow:
kinda creative move when you think about it

comic Spider-Man experienced the Stark tech and help later in his career… MCU wise, they flipped it and brought him in with all that then flipped it to the most common story of Peter Parker struggling

no Iron Man or Avengers means he’s reduced to the petty street crime fighting Spider-Man that can now feud with a Kingpin

I think Marvel has a few tricks up their sleeve too cuz I still believe Mysterio faked his death so he could always reappear now that he forgot his Spider-Man encounter

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I got lucky and caught a link somewhere on Twitter. This was the best movie out of the entire trilogy.

I hate that they killed Aunt May off. I liked Marisa Tomei's version

It was good to see Tobey & Andrew back as Spider-Men. I liked Tobey as the older mature version of Spider-Man. Norman was an absolute fukking terror and menace than he was in the 2002 version. He killed May damn near killed OG Spider-Man Tobey at the end. I liked Jamie Foxx as Electro this go around much better than the version from ASM 2.

This movie was like Into The Spider-Verse/Sinister Six/One More Day wrapped all into one big ass Spider-Man movie. The ending set up the next step in Peter's life going into adulthood & being a college student w/responsibilities.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Best Spiderman movie ever. I can’t remember the last time I saw a movie in a packed theater and the crowd was so hype!

Actually I can remember it was Black Panther and before that The Dark Knight.

Took my 5 year old daughter with me. It was her first live action non kids movie and she had a BALL. When

Andrew and Tobey showed up on screen and the whole crowd started clapping she started clapping too even though she had no idea why everybody was so hype:russ:

I was surprised how dark the movie was. I thought when

Aunt May died my daughter would get sad but she thugged it out

Overall it’s legitimately the most pure fun i’ve had at the movies this year. Marvel definitely has a hit on their hands with this one. Its 100% a crowd pleaser. They’ll easily get a Billie out of this.

I feel like this movie was better than Infinity War and right on par with Endgame in the upper echelon of top Marvel films. It was THAT well done. The acting, writing, directing, action. I mean you literally could NOT have asked for anything more except maybe

A brief Miles Morales cameo. But Electro’s sly nod to a black Spiderman was awesome

10/10. I’m not and have never been the biggest Spiderman fan, but this is a perfect movie. @MartyMcFly I know you happy as hell.