Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I know Green Goblin is apart of the Sinister 6, but I thought Goblin was in the 4 Horseman the way he gave Tom Holland's Spidey an Arn Anderson spine buster through the floor:whoo:
I’m saying nikka :mjlol:

Me and my brother were going crazy when he powerbombed Spidey through floors :russ::russ::russ::russ:

At the end when Spidey was giving Gobby them fukking HANDS :gladbron::lolbron: Tom was sick of his shyt :pachaha:

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
He has the letter ready to give her that explains everything she forgot, but he realized it's not the right time. He's gonna watch both from afar and let them live their lives in college until the moment is right to dive back in.

In the meantime that gives him the opportunity to get into Gwen Stacy, Black-Cat, and Harry Osborn fukkery :mjlit:

Don't think there will be a Harry Osborn in the MCU since there's no Oscorp. It'll be interesting to see if Gwen Stacy pops up & see Tom Holland Spidey's reaction since Andrew Garfield's Spidey dished on that's the one he loved that he lost.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Seeing it in a hour :wow: it’s almost time @Bryan Danielson

Man this shyt is everything….. and I’m not even the biggest Spiderman fan.

Never hated him, enjoyed all the movies, but never was a STAN

But I can definitely say this was a great movie and they definitely created something magical.

I can’t wait to see it again

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing I didn’t like

the fake Toby death, they definitely wanted their cake and eat it too, they wanted the shock value and reaction of him dying without having the balls to kill him, having him just shrug it off in the end fell flat imo, go all the way or not at all

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'll wait until this hit on demand (unless I find a stream site) I'm not going out with the Christmas shopping crowd & and having to deal with a packed theater.

I would say do this

Of you got like a theater via fandango you can pick your seats.

Just watch the times and pick a seat on the end.

I never sit in the middle and always get aisle seat high.

Sometimes you can find a seat isolated with no one besides you.

Ive seen 4 movies this year. And 2 times I got lucky and had no one besides me

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I know Green Goblin is apart of the Sinister 6, but I thought Goblin was in the 4 Horseman the way he gave Tom Holland's Spidey an Arn Anderson spine buster through the floor:whoo:
Already a top 5 MCU villain :mjlol:

Norman is a MENACE, dude really pulled up, snatched the cube from Strange, gave it back with a pumpkin bomb, sliced off one of Doc Ocks arms and pulled off :dead:

Strange is a goddamn sorcerer and he didn't see that fukkery coming :lolbron: