Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I tempered my expectations as much as possible by not watching trailers nor thinking about the movie like that.

I was wary that trying to fit in many characters, even if iconic, in a single movie might lead to another Spider-Man 3. Hard to keep up a narrative thread if everybody gotta have his moments.

But Marvel did it. I had a great time. The task was huge and even if it wasn't perfect for me, it was a success.

- Tom Holland is really a nice actor. Breh hit those emotional scenes perfectly.

- That scene where his Spidey-sense was going crazy in the apartment was fire. Probably the best scene of the entire movie.

- I like that they brought a conclusion to many of these other characters. For example, Andrew Garfield saving MJ was very nice and moving.

- The Spider-Men banter was just right. Marvel really understands what people want and are never stingy when it comes to fanservice. You want all Spider-Men interacting with each other, let us pause the action and give you a 3 minutes Spidey discussion about everything you wanted them to talk about.

- Did not expect them to kill off Aunt May like that. Green Goblin was devious. Sheesh.

- Actually did not expect the scenario altogether to go in that direction. Spider-Man trying to save all the villains? That was fresh and interesting, and also helped demarcate the MCU Spider-Men from the other two who just beat asses.

- I liked the chemistry between Tom and Zendaya. I liked their little couple. She really played well too. W girlfriend.

- Even if Tom Holland was great and Toby was Woby, Andrew Garfield was the best Spider-Man to me, and that's crazy since he always the one I liked the least. All of his scenes were great. I liked how they alluded to the fact he was the least liked too.

- Jamie Foxx did great lol. Dr Strange too. You could really feel breh was pissed at the whole thing. He's quickly becoming top 3 best MCU hero if he isn't already.

Also, what did that ending scene symbolize? It seemed to me Peter saw MJ bandaid and realized pursuing contact would put her and Ned at risk again, so he just gave up on talking to them again? Or am I tripping?

Oh, and Marisa Tomei :noah:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Heading to the theater soon

yu-gi-oh-walking-forward.gif

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Just came back from watching this in 3D. My quick thoughts:

This movie made me feel in so many ways…

The movie was a lot of fun but the ending….has me very conflicted. I knew it had to happen but still, it felt strange and I don’t know why. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens next.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
So this confirmed what I always thought....Andrew Garfield is the best spiderman and its not even close. He maybe didn't have the best movies, but he played the character far better than the other two. When they are all together its obvious, he feels like the true Spiderman.
I never thought I would say this, but damn. I'm contemplating it now.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I couldn't tell who any of the silhouettes were when the universe cracked

I saw some say rhino, black cat, kraven but :yeshrug; I feel like I saw scorpion. I’d love to see a screen grab of it.

I was squinting like a mf but didn't see shyt lmao

Rhino was the only one I saw

Yes I saw Rhino but that was about the only one. I don’t know how people made the other ones out.

I’m dying for those screenshots to drop online so niccas can really look at them. I swear I ain’t see Kraven or Black Cat but that’s incredible if they was in there

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when that rift opened and all those silhouettes appeared.

I may have been the only one, but that infographic of the Marvel/Sony characters popped in my head:russ:

I don’t know if y’all recall seeing this over years when it was posted and updated

http://www.thegeektwins.com/2014/02/visual-guide-to-marvel-character-movie.html?m=1

But I was imagining the characters from there in the rift:russ:
Im still convinced I saw the outline of Thanos for a quick second :mjlit:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
also, what did that ending scene symbolize? It seemed to me Peter saw MJ bandaid and realized pursuing contact would put her and Ned at risk again, so he just gave up on talking to them again? Or am I tripping?
He has the letter ready to give her that explains everything she forgot, but he realized it's not the right time. He's gonna watch both from afar and let them live their lives in college until the moment is right to dive back in.

In the meantime that gives him the opportunity to get into Gwen Stacy, Black-Cat, and Harry Osborn fukkery :mjlit: