Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Andrew Garfield got the biggest applause in my theaters. This movie really felt like redemption for him. Dafoe and Tobey were both great. Acting, action, and all the past characters:whew:. I am glad Strange didn't have a big part like the trailers portrayed and was just a minor role. I agree with everyone saying this felt like the actual start for Tom Holland as Spiderman, the previous movies were good but this felt like the origin story

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Damn reading that article and I had completely forgot that like with Tom & Zendaya.

Andrew & Emma and Toby & Kirsten all was together as real couples too.

Something about those roles really pulls in the actors together :russ:
Art imitating life, ain't no way I'm swinging around on set all day with you straddled to my hip and cutting multiple takes where I tongue you down without taking that plunge off set :mjlit:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ending

] he’s broke as fukk, living in a shytty apartment, sowing his own suits and has literally nobody to rely on, these Whiney bytches can finally shut the fukk up about him not being comic accurate now lol

Fact:russ:

giphy.gif

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I love Andrew but...

That nikka lies so well. :ohhh:

Out of everybody that was out here giving interviews, he was on a media blitz more than anybody and every time they asked him about it, he denied denied denied and after so long I even started to believe him.:mjlol::ohhh:
Breh is a solid actor :yeshrug:

Daps
Art imitating life, ain't no way I'm swinging around on set all day with you straddled to my hip and cutting multiple takes where I tongue you down without taking that plunge off set :mjlit:

That girl be straddling straddling too breh:wow:

I said it before and ill say it again... I want that for me :datazz:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wait what? How does that work?

Are you saying this isn't a Sony movie, it's a Pascal movie? :ohhh:
It is a pascal/Marvel produced movie with a Sony property. Her company name shows up pretty vividly in the credits.
What he said. Part of her deal when she left Sony to start her own company was she got to remain a chief producer on this along with marvel. Sony only handles the distribution and marketing and it’s their property.