Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just came back to that Dr. Strange fight :ohlawd: gonna end up one of my favorite fight scenes in the MCU, and they weren’t even really fighting :wow: my nikka don’t even need consciousness for Spidey-Senses

That was really dope how they did that, cuz even in the trailers I was wondering how that was gonna play out. The autopilot is definitely next level

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RIP May man :francis: the theater was sniffling the rest of the movie from there :wow: They actually got me in that scene, because I went back and forth at least 4 times between “oh shyt they gonna do it :ohhh:” and “Na no way”. That’s a fukkin send off :mjcry: hit me way harder than Nat (which was not at all tbh). Had the boy on demon time, I loved to see him go to a dark place

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was really dope how they did that, cuz even in the trailers I was wondering how that was gonna play out. The autopilot is definitely next level

I did everything I could to avoid seeing any footage, so a lot of it I was seeing for the first time like :ooh::krs:. Outside of the Highway scene I was seeing most of it for the first time

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Should I go see this?

Is this good?

If you are a fan of any of the movies, you will easily enjoy this.

No shade, but if you this year watched Mortal Kombat, WW2, and Fast. I don’t see any harm in watching this.

But if you only like movies like West Side Story, Cruella, In The Heights, Dear Evans Hansen. I’d probably say pass, probably not your palate:ld:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Edit - Hawkeye spoilers

Based on the latest episode of Hawkeye, are they setting up Kingpin for that story? I guess Spiderman & Daredevil could intertwine with Hawkeye.

I think they’re setting up the Echo show to be her & Daredevil against Kingpin. Of course that wouldn’t stop him from appearing in movies.

Reddit is weird. People are trying to say Zendaya MJ is really Andrew Garfield's MJ since he was the one who rescued her :lolbron:

If I remember correctly, his MJ was Shailene Woodley but they cut her scenes out in the final cut

Daps
Damn reading that article and I had completely forgot that like with Tom & Zendaya.

Andrew & Emma and Toby & Kirsten all was together as real couples too.

Something about those roles really pulls in the actors together :russ:

:ohhh::wow:

Can Tommy make it work tho?:wow:

I'm usually against interracial couples but I got no problem with this :ehh: