Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw it, watts def pulled it off introducing this much stuff into the film and not drag. The first 15 minutes felt kinda wonky and there was one cringe ass scene with a breh but after that I liked the conflict of ideas between Peter and Strange.

Mayne Dafoe was on it with that 2002 energy:wow: But McGuire looked like he was just waiting for the check after every scene except for the end to me. Also thought having them create cures that fast was way too convenient considering most of these villains are highly touted scientists themselves :russ:

the first post credit scene got me thinking tho now

So in the Vemomverse Eddie knows that Peter is Spider-Man?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just saw it, watts def pulled it off introducing this much stuff into the film and not drag. The first 15 minutes felt kinda wonky and there was one cringe ass scene with a breh but after that I liked the conflict of ideas between Peter and Strange.

Mayne Dafoe was on it with that 2002 energy:wow: But McGuire looked like he was just waiting for the check after every scene except for the end to me. Also thought having them create cures that fast was way too convenient considering most of these villains are highly touted scientists themselves :russ:

the first post credit scene got me thinking tho now

So in the Vemomverse Eddie knows that Peter is Spider-Man?

2nd spoiler: yes. Due to Venom hive mind knowledge. :pachaha: :yeshrug:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of them execs made her fall back tho, right?

them contracts gotta get contracted :burdman:

There’s just too my money to be made for especially Sony with co producing MCU spidey. Pascal’s name was all over this so I imagine she’s going to get a bag regardless.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
There’s just too my money to be made for especially Sony with co producing MCU spidey. Pascal’s name was all over this so I imagine she’s going to get a bag regardless.
Yea I have faith it’ll be done but you know they gotta play the game at some level.

same with Holland suddenly questioning his future as Spider-Man a couple weeks back.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Damn reading that article and I had completely forgot that like with Tom & Zendaya.

Andrew & Emma and Toby & Kirsten all was together as real couples too.

Something about those roles really pulls in the actors together :russ:
Zendaya when Felicia Hardy is casted

245.gif