Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You see it too, brehs. I got an image in my head of @MartyMcFly standing up with his black leather jacket once everybody starts clapping, talking about "alright alright alright, calm down, you busted, time for some post nut clarity, calm down calm down"

:russ::mjlol:
:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I absolutely love HC and FFH, and yet I’ll still say this is the first REAL Spidey movie, it had so much weight

Agreed….. I’m kinda shocked and it’s new to me people all of a sudden shytting on FFH.

Cuz I don’t recall that vibe when it dropped

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed….. I’m kinda shocked and it’s new to me people all of a sudden shytting on FFH.

Cuz I don’t recall that vibe when it dropped

Just the fact that he was in the MCU meant they had to really fukk it up to get a bad vibe from me. They did a bang up job imo still
fOqj5oS.png
It was just more of an extension of the MCU/IM than letting my dude shine on his own.

This time he is really center stage. With company :lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I was confused about Sandman though…. And maybe I need to go back and watch the OG trilogy.

I thought he could shift from Human form to sand on command. I didn’t get why he didn’t walk about in his human form on relaxed scenes

Like when he sat on the couch and was making it messy I was like :gucci: “Can’t you change?”

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma keep it a stack
Miles isnt black, hes half n half. He dont count. fukk that mixed nikka representing a black.
To be fair. Sometimes Miles mom is depicted as mestizo, other times they make his mom Afro Latino which would make him fully black.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Disney really gotta let the spoilers live on their own tho man. The moments still hit like a mf, but man let us be surprised if we wanna be. Don’t put it all in the commercials. Trailers are one thing

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Say what?:what:
Think he’s basing that off Sonys leaked emails in 2014. Apparently Garfield may have indeed ended up in the MCU eventually. He got fired for no showing an event that was supposed to announce TASM 3. Allegedly Andrew was sick which is why he missed it.

There’s a timeline where Andrew is still playing Spider-Man in the MCU and the Sonyverse
:wow:

Daps
Technically we got 6 in this one but the 6th person decided to get drunk at a bar in Mexico instead of joining the fight :skip:

Technically it wasn't his fault. The spell didn't change anybody's location. They were in the city they were in. So that's the city he was in before and that's where he was once he got ported over.

I mean, I guess he could have caught a plane if you wanted him to show up that much.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just the fact that he was in the MCU meant they had to really fukk it up to get a bad vibe from me. They did a bang up job imo still
fOqj5oS.png
It was just more of an extension of the MCU/IM than letting my dude shine on his own.

This time he is really center stage. With company :lolbron:
My complaint was always, and I’m not the only one so this isn’t news, is that he was fighting iron man’s battles for two movies. The villains were less of a reaction to him and more of a reaction to someone else that he was representing. They did a good job with that but the movies were less about Peter standing on his own and more about Peter being a proxy. They had beef with him because of someone else.

This movie really is about him and his fukk ups and trials and tribulations and finally paying the price for his previous reckless behavior.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I know they’ve only did it like once or twice… but this was a movie that needed 3 after credit scenes.

Like I wish they would’ve had something else. I don’t what…. But just something. Like if they really bout to bring in F4 and Tom is gonna stay in the universe.

Maybe a teaser to that (since we still too far out for Mutants) or maybe something with Fury since his name dropped already and Secret Wars is coming