Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Daps
I was cool with it until the corny clapping started. I even said “okay stop jerking yourselves off”

You one of them annoying too cool for school brehs huh? :troll:

Folks get on my nerves with the cheering and the talking but I let them have their fun like :ehh: cause at the end of the day, we all there to have a good time. Who am I to tell @Another Man how to have fun?

Only time I will say something is when folks start disrupting the movie on some other tip.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Get on your job, marvelset general. You supposed to make these brehs toe the line :ufdup:

Na you fukked up

You said it yourself “you donated the shield to the museum”

Now we got these

giphy.gif

US Agent ass niccas walking around and fukking shyt up:mjlol:

You gotta face your destiny head on breh:lolbron:

giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I like how everyone is ignoring Bryan's nonstop instigating :mjlol:

I’m not instigating….. things going how it’s going. I got nothing to do with anything so that cap!:russ:

I’d like that post restricted from the records brehs

Daps
You one of them annoying too cool for school brehs huh? :troll:

Folks get on my nerves with the cheering and the talking but I let them have their fun like :ehh: cause at the end of the day, we all there to have a good time. Who am I to tell @Another Man how to have fun?

Only time I will say something is when folks start disrupting the movie on some other tip.

Man the coli is “too cool”:mjlol::mjgrin::troll:

I read some of y’all post and look at y’all like portraying this

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I just can’t man:russ:

You see it too, brehs. I got an image in my head of @MartyMcFly standing up with his black leather jacket once everybody starts clapping, talking about "alright alright alright, calm down, you busted, time for some post nut clarity, calm down calm down"

:russ::mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Im speaking 1000% facts i never liked that character because he’s portayed as the “black” spider-man. No black man has a puerto rican mother.

They always make us half of what we are and we accept it. shyt is crazy.

Hey breh you got it! keep cooking:lolbron:

Not for nothing, my experience was similar to yours More people in mine popped more for T but A got a respectable response. It wasn’t like that much of a difference but at the same time you could still tell.

Even again later when he revealed he was suited :mjgrin:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m watching the credits rn, speechless :mjcry: I could write an essay on my feelings rn.

The first thought I got is Sony, please don’t pull my nikka out the MCU. I’m begging:sadcam:

Edit:
just saw the post credit. I think we fukkin got em :blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

You see it too, brehs. I got an image in my head of @MartyMcFly standing up with his black leather jacket once everybody starts clapping, talking about "alright alright alright, calm down, you busted, time for some post nut clarity, calm down calm down"

:russ::mjlol:

I dont know what you talking bout :mjgrin: and I’m still trynna figure out who all was coming through the portal:russ:

I can’t wait till someone screenshots that for the net and I hope it’s a fairly clear jpeg. Not no blurry pixelated shyt