Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
After that hard reset I think Peter's gonna watch MJ (and Ned) from afar but chill on getting too close for a while. He might make the big reunion at the end of the 5th movie and reveal that letter he wrote to her.

In the meanwhile it's time to get some notches on his belt :mjlit: Gwen would be cool but I need our first live-action Black Cat to turn my boy into a Dog :mjlit:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
So is anyone ready to talk about
the rift and everything close to coming through it.

A lot of this other discussion is
giphy.gif

Someone said they saw Kraven,

I know one of the outlines was Rhino as I saw the horns. I really need a screen shot to see who all was in there…. I know it was sooooooo many Easter eggs. I bet they just had fun with that
I thought for sure it was Kang and his forces or maybe even the Beyonders...or the annhilation wave

Daps
Man I’m reading a lot of shyt on other boards can someone, who were more involved with the leaks, tell me if these are right?

read that there were more Matt Murdock scenes filmed but they were cut. Specifically showing him handling peters case.

Emma stone was supposed to be in it but couldn’t due to pregnancy

Kirsten was supposed to be in it but couldn’t due to Covid.

I could definitely see the second one because it would stand to reason that

If the events with Electro at the power plant (or wherever they were) never happen, then Peter and Gwen are never there and she doesn't die at the hands of Harry, thereby giving Andy his happy ending.

Although when they couldn't get the actress, I could see them saying, nah let it ride.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Andrew got a big reaction but people went ballistic for Tobey. Couldn’t even hear his lines because of all the screaming.
nikkas in my theater was clapping and shyt when Andrew came out, but when Tobey came out, I was yelling in that mf:bryan: way more louder

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
there were people in the theater i was in like "say it ...say it..." then finishing line out loud and cheering and shyt. This is the corny shyt i'm talking about.
some Disney channel, corn ass shyt. I cringed when she died after that