Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Daps
After the Eternals reactions on here, I was wondering what people's thoughts would be when this part of the movie happened :lolbron:

I was disgusted but luckily so much greatness took place that I ultimately forgot about it. Damn you for making me remember. I need Strange to perform a spell to make me forget this fakkitry.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Imma be honest I real deal think I hit my piff limit with what they had. Any more my brain mighta exploded in my seat

Not me. I was looking in those rifts hoping I could see
wolverine-hugh-jackman.jpg

After seeing DareDevil and all the Spider-Men, I thought anything was possible:mjlol:.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After the Eternals reactions on here, I was wondering what people's thoughts would be when this part of the movie happened :lolbron:

I’m cool with representation, had no problem with that aspect of Eternals. This was low hanging fruit tho. Literally the whole purpose of the scene was to laugh at the mannerisms. Overall it was a blip tho, no pun

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Imma be honest I real deal think I hit my piff limit with what they had. Any more my brain mighta exploded in my seat

Come on man!!! Just one more after credit:russ:

You could’ve handled that if it was something like we saw a science NASA lab with a whole bunch of people working and the camera just pans over everything happening for a few seconds maybe even going to a different room where it goes to someone typing on a keyboard (but you don’t see his face). Then someone off screen calls out “Dr. Reed, we got it.” Then he stops typing and it goes to black:krs:

That shyt would’ve been amazing. That way he’s now introduced and yea we don’t even have the actor hired yet but it’s similar to how ASM2 ended with they ACS and Shazaam with Superman’s body but you didn’t see the face

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not me. I was looking in those rifts hoping I could see
wolverine-hugh-jackman.jpg

After seeing DareDevil and all the Spider-Men, I thought anything was possible:mjlol:.

White dude sitting next to me in theater said he thought we would get some type of X-Men cameo since the climax of the first movie was also at the Statue of Liberty. Buddy was hurt :mjlol:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
What I mean to say is the plot was weak. I'm not disputing anything you said in regards to Peter making mistakes, and I like the payoff for his actions in the end.

But the "Let's save all the villains and turn them into their true selves by creating a special antidote in a day for all of them" seemed super silly and convenient.

I'm sure I come off like I didn't enjoy this movie and wasn't smiling ear to ear the entire time (I was), but I can't pretend like I wasn't underwhelmed with the plot. Like I said, it's the most I enjoyed a MCU film since Infinity War so ultimately it didn't affect much because everything else landed.

Keeping it a stack, it was dumb. No need to explain it away as I've seen other posters do. Peter still wasn't his own person. Only took 30 seconds of convincing that a guy who just destroyed a city bridge can be rehabbed, while he has another person inside of his head.

He still has a rescue button where he doesn't have to deal with adversity or his consequences.

The film was wonky and was saved by cameos. By the way, JJJ works better in shorter bursts, way too much needless screen time.

But can't expect good writing from Marvel.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come on man!!! Just one more after credit:russ:

You could’ve handled that if it was something like we saw a science NASA lab with a whole bunch of people working and the camera just pans over everything happening for a few seconds maybe even going to a different room where it goes to someone typing on a keyboard (but you don’t see his face). Then someone off screen calls out “Dr. Reed, we got it.” Then he stops typing and it goes to black:krs:

That shyt would’ve been amazing. That way he’s now introduced and yea we don’t even have the actor hired yet but it’s similar to how ASM2 ended with they ACS and Shazaam with Superman’s body but you didn’t see the face

If it’s just a Mjolnir in IM1 type hint like that I could deal :russ:
these nikkas looked 20 yrs back and probably 10 yrs forward already :damn:

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Keeping it a stack, it was dumb. No need to explain it away as I've seen other posters do. Peter still wasn't his own person. Only took 30 seconds of convincing that a guy who just destroyed a city bridge can be rehabbed, while he has another person inside of his head.

He still has a rescue button where he doesn't have to deal with adversity or his consequences.

The film was wonky and was saved by cameos. By the way, JJJ works better in shorter bursts, way too much needless screen time.

But can't expect good writing from Marvel.

wonky and wacky ass fukk but that second half was fantastic.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
So that's what happened :ohhh:

Link me please.

I never did know what went down. When they announced spiderman joining the MCU, at the time I was really excited cause I assumed they were talking about Andy as his movies were coming out at the same time as the MCU was active. When they recasted him, I was mad.

I really like Andy.
There should have been an Amazing Spider-Man 3 - but here’s why there wasn't a third film | Films | Entertainment | Express.co.uk