Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjlol: Tobey got the biggest reaction stop fukking capping in these threads. So you guys were in the magical theater where the least liked/fav spiderman got the loudest applause? Tobey hands down got the loudest roar.
Different strokes for different folks homie. We don’t all go to the one universal theater like an episode of the jetsons

Daps
My theatre was lit last night. Reminded me of my theater during Infinity War :banderas:

Matt had just as big of a pop as any of the spider-man. When he caught that brick :krs:

I did a rewatch and on the second watch noticed that

Peter was actually about to catch the brick. He had his hand up to catch it, its just that Matt caught it first. I loved that detail, showed his spider sense and reflexes were as good as ever, but the brick went by Matt first so he caught it first :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Agreed. She was nothing more than the attractive comic relief in the MCU. The OG Aunt May set the standards too high for me I guess. "I believe there's a hero in all of us" from Spidey 2 was :mjcry:

and everyone shytting on MCU Aunt May. I don’t recall anything significant the ASM Aunt May did.

And I need to go back and see what OG Aunt May did that may make some of y’all downgrade the MCU

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
:mjlol: Tobey got the biggest reaction stop fukking capping in these threads. So you guys were in the magical theater where the least liked/fav spiderman got the loudest applause? Tobey hands down got the loudest roar.

Im in a black area and at my theater, the Jamie Fox "black" line got the biggest reaction

:yeshrug:

Daps
My girl said Tobey is Dad Spidey. He’s the much older Pete like Spiderverse Pete. He’s made it to the back end. His role was really just give Amazing Pete hope, who’s in the dark place of Peters life and helping MCU Pete understand not to let life get to him and become Amazing Pete is.

i like how Garfield’s Pete is more moved by meeting the other Peters than Tobey and Tom. :sad:

Never made it a secret how much I hate Tobey's Peter but when GG stabbed him, I got sad and was like no, not like this :mjcry:

I'm glad Tobey gets to have his happy ending
:wow:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You and I are in the same area even though we were in different theaters. That one was easily the biggest line of the night lol.

He's a jackass and always has been, just keep it moving.

And Ed you a dusty old head who still reads comics and watches Wrestling like it’s 98.. miss me with the name calling bro.

So im suppose to believe from coli weirdos that:
The nikka who actually admitted he was Spider-Man 3 got the loudest applause in yall theaters?? :laff:

The spiderman with the worst spiderman movies?

the spiderman with the lowest grossing spiderman movies?

He got a louder applause than Tobey? Hahahah

only in the heads of coli fools who think sony should bring Andy back. :dead:

Yall capping and its so sad lol.