Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Redemption for fukking up his MCU bag breh...that should have been Garfield in the MCU, not Holland but he bit the hand that fed him...

I liked Garfield's blend of swag/nerdy take on PP...

Garfield is the best spiderman..it sucks that his movies were the worst. Holland and Zendaya dont do it for me.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Garfield is the best spiderman..it sucks that his movies were the worst. Holland and Zendaya dont do it for me.
the 'garfield is the best' team definitely got the juice right now and just last week were on some fringe movement shyt. People believe in him after No way home.

he is the best actor of the 3 and its not close

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So is anyone ready to talk about
the rift and everything close to coming through it.

A lot of this other discussion is
giphy.gif

Someone said they saw Kraven,

I know one of the outlines was Rhino as I saw the horns. I really need a screen shot to see who all was in there…. I know it was sooooooo many Easter eggs. I bet they just had fun with that

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The first half of this film was wacky and goofy AF. I hate that marvel humor.

IMO the movie didnt start until Strange said he had to send them back.

• Dap
Reactions: flo
Daps
I understand they had to do it to sell the movie (I guess), but how dope would it have been if none of the trailers had Doc Ock, Goblin, Electro, Sandman or Lizard.......god damn that would have been a whole set of moments each time one of them showed up if nobody knew.

From what I understand, this is what it was supposed to be until Jamie Foxx opened his big mouth.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
the 'garfield is the best' team definitely got the juice right now and just last week were on some fringe movement shyt. People believe in him after No way home.

he is the best actor of the 3 and its not close
That movement is an army, better yet the navy.

Just read an article where some writers asked “did Andrew just become our favorite Spider-Man?”

Yes, b*stards. Yes he did :wow:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which one in NY will he meet?

I honestly wouldn’t mind Garfield being back in the Sony universe but I don’t trust Sony to do the character justice and on top of that timeline is all convoluted

The symbiote will probably be the storyline of SM4, if not then 5

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
From what I understand, this is what it was supposed to be until Jamie Foxx opened his big mouth.
theres really no way that stuff is true bro. They kept the BIGGEST secrets sealed, to the point where unless you were looking FOR spy pics you really didn't see the other main eventers show up. The idea that this was gonna be just sold with content in the teaser gotta be erroneous

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We should open The Who’s the best Spider-Man into a separate thread. Everybody grew up on Tobey, Garfield’s clearly resonates with ppl and then you’ve got Tom who’s the only 1 that got to play young Spidey and have a mentor like the ultimate Spider-Man cartoon

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I know Aunt May is important, but let’s be real. We come to see SPIDERMAN not Aunt May. We don’t and didnt really need more of her than needed. Let’s not nitpick and pretend we wanted more from her and take away from other shyt:mjlol:

Agreed. She was nothing more than the attractive comic relief in the MCU. The OG Aunt May set the standards too high for me I guess. "I believe there's a hero in all of us" from Spidey 2 was :mjcry: