Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. I kept waiting for it to be revealed that Dr. Strange was a Skrull. :lolbron: Like he was not acting like himself. Anyone who watched his standalone movie and even IW would be like :gucci: who is this nikka? What happened to his unwavering protectiveness of time and magic? He was like yeah, I can just brainwash billions of people to forget about you, damn the consequences. lol.

I think he did the dumb shyt because he’s not the sorcerer supreme yet and is a lil bitter about it going of his convo with wong. Which is funny as hell that he just dipped and was never seen again after all this multiverse fukkery happened.

This is hitting a billy for sure and im down to see where they go next with the character and villains. Do we get the sinister six for the next trilogy?

Daps
since no top level hero knows who he is anymore and Marvel has to loan Sony a character every Spidey film, who should be the supporting hero/villain for the next film?

i say follow up on the Murdock scene and have him and Daredevil go against Kingpin and Tombstone who are having a turf war.. he gets the symbiote in this film. Meets Miles Morales

2nd movie guest character with Blade vs Morbius

3rd movie with miles becoming the new Spider-Man with Peter vs Venom

slow build to Spidey vs Venom :yeshrug:

whenever x men debut, I wanna see Spidey on screen with Wolverine or Deadpool in something… Deadpool should break the 4th wall and bring up the spell pretending he forgot

Nah you got it wrong

Next movie should be Peter coming back into MJ and Ned's lives but not for the reason you think

It should be because something goes wrong with Ned, horribly wrong and dude begins to transition to Hobgoblin. Peter realizes that none of this would ever have happened if he had kept his word and made them remember.

Now he's got another Goblin on his hands and its partly because of his own making.

He then realizes he messed up by not bringing MJ and Ned back into the fold.

Do it Feige :mjlit:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think he did the dumb shyt because he’s not the sorcerer supreme yet and is a lil bitter about it going of his convo with wong. Which is funny as hell that he just dipped and was never seen again after all this multiverse fukkery happened.

This is hitting a billy for sure and im down to see where they go next with the character and villains. Do we get the sinister six for the next trilogy?
Bingo. Dude was hurt by that and wanting to show he’s still top shyt.

Strange still has a super size ego. And that ego was hurt. So of course he wants to prove everyone wrong that he should be the sorcerer supreme.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Saw this yesterday :blessed:

Anyone feel like Aunt May dying and dropping the with great power line didn't really hit? I didn't feel the emotion there for some reason. Hit me harder when Tobey dropped the line like 15 mins later
Aunt May in the mcu was only used to be the hot auntie. No character at all, gobby did us a favor.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Also another part that had me cracking up

Ned: Do you guys have best friends in your universe? :leon:

Tobey: I did.

Ned: :ehh:

Tobey: Until he tried to kill me :beli:

Ned: *looks at Andrew* :lupe:

Andrew: :francis:

Ned: :damn:
and died in my arms :francis:

i forgot all about this, i was probably the loudest laugh from this line lmfao

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Technically we got 6 in this one but the 6th person decided to get drunk at a bar in Mexico instead of joining the fight :skip:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Aunt May in the mcu was only used to be the hot auntie. No character at all, gobby did us a favor.

I know Aunt May is important, but let’s be real. We come to see SPIDERMAN not Aunt May. We don’t and didnt really need more of her than needed. Let’s not nitpick and pretend we wanted more from her and take away from other shyt:mjlol:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah you got it wrong

Next movie should be Peter coming back into MJ and Ned's lives but not for the reason you think

It should be because something goes wrong with Ned, horribly wrong and dude begins to transition to Hobgoblin. Peter realizes that none of this would ever have happened if he had kept his word and made them remember.

Now he's got another Goblin on his hands and its partly because of his own making.

He then realizes he messed up by not bringing MJ and Ned back into the fold.

Do it Feige :mjlit:
I don’t think they’re going the Hobgoblin route. They teased the idea of that during the whole Ned asking them about their best friends who ended up going evil thing. Kinda foreshadowing that it’s not gonna happen because that’s what everyone thinks

if anything, in the future they’re gonna shoehorn him into some Dr Strange mess