Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I really hope Andrew ends up being the Spider-Man in the Sony Spider-Man Universe. That guy is hella talented and got did so dirty after TASM2 flopped. I feel like the world Venom is in fits perfectly with TASM world as well as Morbius. I don’t understand how Sony plans on tying it all together but Andrew being Spider-Man in that world and Holland being Spider-Man in the MCU would be the best outcome imo. Andrew stole the show in No Way Home.

:ohhh:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
That would be interesting. The Venomverse is dark enough that it would suit Garfield more than Tom Holland.

truthfully i don’t care for Venomverse and Garfield Spidey movies even in the slightest. I’m a huge comic nerd and they’re too garbage.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Saw this yesterday :blessed:

Anyone feel like Aunt May dying and dropping the with great power line didn't really hit? I didn't feel the emotion there for some reason. Hit me harder when Tobey dropped the line like 15 mins later
Disney Spidey cast can’t do “emotional”. It was my knock on the Disney Spider-Man movies. They put more focus on the humor and lightheartedness. That’s why Infinity War was such a departure.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I was cool with it until the corny clapping started. I even said “okay stop jerking yourselves off”

I get why they did it, to bring it full circle when Tobey finished the line when Tom repeated it, on some ":ohhh: maybe you do know what I'm going through" shyt

But the delivery from May could've been better, that long ass pause wasn't needed, we all know the line lol

It's really just nitpicking at the end of the day because outside of that line, Marisa & Tom killed that scene

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was so glad I wasn't in a clapping theater. Some laughs and gasps, but no end game ass applause crowds. HATE that shyt

My audience cheered at several parts but the only clapping was really at the end

Overall it honestly might have topped IW & Endgame as my favorite theater experience

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I was so happy when Goblin bodied May, would have been better if he bodied the two kids as well.

:ahh:

May didn't have an impact throughout the 3 movies, just another body to use for quipping and irresponsibility as a caretaker.

This is primarily the problem with this film, everything is from a lack of responsibility. Has decent moments for the, 'I hate Transformers but let me see what this is about,' crowd.

As bad as the 2 ASM movies were, character motivations, development and the concept of being who they were, were handled well. The script gave those films away. I literally only went to see the 2nd one to watch Emma die.

:blessed:

Also, Flash Thompson

:scust:

This definitely isn't an era of super heroes for me. No accountability.

Daps
Garfield never needed redemption :gucci:
Think what you want about the TAS movies but Garfield murdered his roles in them. His performances as Spidey is the best of all of them.

This.

Andy is and will forever remain my favorite spiderman. Sony needs to do the right thing and restart his movies. Show him meeting his Mary Jane and show him going up against Venom and Mobius.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Garfield never needed redemption :gucci:
Think what you want about the TAS movies but Garfield murdered his roles in them. His performances as Spidey is the best of all of them.

Redemption for fukking up his MCU bag breh...that should have been Garfield in the MCU, not Holland but he bit the hand that fed him...

I liked Garfield's blend of swag/nerdy take on PP...

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
All the actors killed their roles but the plot was some bullshyt. I can look past it because I enjoyed it regardless but I was looking at Peter like :comeon: the entire movie.

Yeah, thats why I say the Russo Brothers needs to return...They created amazing stories with multiple sub-plots

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
btw I'm probably never entering an MCU thread in this forum again prior to a movie release

all you smart investigative ass motherfukkers were right :pacspit:

Yea….. I may be done with the Dr Strange2 thread

The Coli RUINED

fukk the

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Kids:pacspit: