Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Saw this yesterday :blessed:

Anyone feel like Aunt May dying and dropping the with great power line didn't really hit? I didn't feel the emotion there for some reason. Hit me harder when Tobey dropped the line like 15 mins later
there were people in the theater i was in like "say it ...say it..." then finishing line out loud and cheering and shyt. This is the corny shyt i'm talking about.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Saw this yesterday :blessed:

Anyone feel like Aunt May dying and dropping the with great power line didn't really hit? I didn't feel the emotion there for some reason. Hit me harder when Tobey dropped the line like 15 mins later

Yea, the line didn't hit for me either but overall that whole scene was powerful IMO

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
nah the plot is bullshyt because (this is in the trailer so it's not a spoiler) when Peter interrupts Strange the first time, they both should have stopped and just talked about what exactly he wanted. They did the spell like they were in some huge rush. And at the end of the day Strange should have been like "nah, just deal with this shyt...you literally fought aliens before...you'll be aight". We know some of yall have this weird love of spiderman but don't just blindly defend this weak ass plot.

I agree. I kept waiting for it to be revealed that Dr. Strange was a Skrull. :lolbron: Like he was not acting like himself. Anyone who watched his standalone movie and even IW would be like :gucci: who is this nikka? What happened to his unwavering protectiveness of time and magic? He was like yeah, I can just brainwash billions of people to forget about you, damn the consequences. lol.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I agree. I kept waiting for it to be revealed that Dr. Strange was a Skrull. :lolbron: Like he was not acting like himself. Anyone who watched his standalone movie and even IW would be like :gucci: who is this nikka? What happened to his unwavering protectiveness of time and magic? He was like yeah, I can just brainwash billions of people to forget about you, damn the consequences. lol.
I know the Infinity War allure is hard to shake off but Strange has always been like that. He’s damn arrogant. :pachaha:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
if you were referring to this as top 4 or 5 of COMIC movies, oh definitely. I thought you meant top 4 or 5 of SPIDERMAN movies.

This is far from complete but

Tier Zero
  • Spiderman
  • Black Panther
  • The Dark Knight
  • Logan
  • This
  • Infinity War
Tier 1
  • Spiderman 2
  • Batman 89
  • End Game
  • Dark Knight Rises
  • Joker
  • Blade 2
  • Deadpool
  • Spiderverse
  • Superman 2
  • Winter Soldier
Tier 2
  • Guardians
  • Avengers
  • Days of Future Past
  • Batman Returns
  • Shazam
  • Man of Steel
  • Ragnarok
  • Blade
  • Wonder Woman

This is an excellent list. I need to sit down and make my tier list one day.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man the coli is “too cool”:mjlol::mjgrin::troll:

I read some of y’all post and look at y’all like portraying this

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I just can’t man:russ:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I really hope Andrew ends up being the Spider-Man in the Sony Spider-Man Universe. That guy is hella talented and got did so dirty after TASM2 flopped. I feel like the world Venom is in fits perfectly with TASM world as well as Morbius. I don’t understand how Sony plans on tying it all together but Andrew being Spider-Man in that world and Holland being Spider-Man in the MCU would be the best outcome imo. Andrew stole the show in No Way Home.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I really hope Andrew ends up being the Spider-Man in the Sony Spider-Man Universe. That guy is hella talented and got did so dirty after TASM2 flopped. I feel like the world Venom is in fits perfectly with TASM world as well as Morbius. I don’t understand how Sony plans on tying it all together but Andrew being Spider-Man in that world and Holland being Spider-Man in the MCU would be the best outcome imo. Andrew stole the show in No Way Home.

I agree and I think this is a situation where everyone who feels that way needs to go to twitter and etc social media to get Sony’s attention and raise the awareness of what we want.

Hell I think there is enough people in here that is a few of y’all lit a match and started a little spark that shyt would catch fire and they’d make that announcement my MLK day