Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Surprisingly, Andrew got the biggest applauses in my crowd. Smart bunch :russ:
Yeah I’m my theatre which was packed, the biggest reaction was Garfield (I think more so because it was the first reveal) Then Tobey was a close second. I think the biggest reaction we could’ve got would’ve been if Tobey was revealed first. Would’ve blew the roof off, but Garfield with MJ and Ned was going to be the better scene instead of Tobey so they went that route.

Next biggest reaction was when Garfield saved MJ. Then when they started swinging together as a team. Then the “Something of a scientist myself”. Then the fan service conversation on the scaffolding (since it was just funny extended dialogue). I feel like that was probably adlibbed between all 3. Then Garfield’s “I’m sorry man:sad:.” when Jaime said he hoped Spider-Man was a black guy.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
FSB42R59vx-kSe7oU2BQm0f4nrMxxBWCIZIYxdDrDjE.jpg

:wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah I’m my theatre which was packed, the biggest reaction was Garfield (I think more so because it was the first reveal) Then Tobey was a close second. I think the biggest reaction we could’ve got would’ve been if Tobey was revealed first. Would’ve blew the roof off, but Garfield with MJ and Ned was going to be the better scene instead of Tobey so they went that route.

Next biggest reaction was when Garfield saved MJ. Then when they started swinging together as a team. Then the “Something of a scientist myself”. Then the fan service conversation on the scaffolding (since it was just funny extended dialogue). I feel like that was probably adlibbed between all 3.
Homie you gotta tag this lol

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
My girl said Tobey is Dad Spidey. He’s the much older Pete like Spiderverse Pete. He’s made it to the back end. His role was really just give Amazing Pete hope, who’s in the dark place of Peters life and helping MCU Pete understand not to let life get to him and become Amazing Pete is.

i like how Garfield’s Pete is more moved by meeting the other Peters than Tobey and Tom. :sad:
”I love you guys” :to:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
”I love you guys” :to:
Makes sense tho. All he has left is May and he said he doesn’t have time for Peter Parker stuff anymore. He lost Gwen and just dove into the crime fighting thing non stop. He didn’t have an MJ to pick him up. Or a Harry or a flash. It was just him.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
i like how Garfield’s Pete is more moved by meeting the other Peters than Tobey and Tom. :sad:
Its like the whole thing gave
garfield purpose and completed his story, both in film, and in a meta sense...you felt THE ACTOR ANDREW GARFIELD when he saved MJ...he is my favorite part of this movie other than osborne the more we talk about it

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I doubted William Dafoe as Goblin again after 20 years but from what I've been hearing and reading.....this was one of my rare wrong moments. :wow:

But dude's last name is DaFoe and he has that crazed psychotic look built into his very being. I should have known better.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Its like the whole thing gave
garfield purpose and completed his story, both in film, and in a meta sense...you felt THE ACTOR ANDREW GARFIELD when he saved MJ...he is my favorite part of this movie other than osborne the more we talk about it
Those two are my fav parts of the movie. Even the fact one of them got to do something the comic book counterpart never got to do.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I doubted William Dafoe as Goblin again after 20 years but from what I've been hearing and reading.....this was one of my rare wrong moments. :wow:

But dude's last name is DaFoe and he has that crazed psychotic look built into his very being. I should have known better.
Billy DaOpps came thru :myman:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Big long shot and really doubt it would happen but
I would like to see a mini series on Disney Plus about what happened to Tobey's Spider-Man and Andrew's Spider-Man.
There was a rumor a while ago they wanted to do something. Who knows how true it was or if it was ever true

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This will easily be the highest grossing film of the pandemic era. I generally see about 3-4 movies a year in theaters but in the past two years this is only the second, the first being Tenet last year. Technically this would be the third since I saw Birds of Prey opening weekend last year but that was weeks before Covid showed up in the states.

Going to try to see The Matrix and The King's Man next week in theaters.