Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Big long shot and really doubt it would happen but
I would like to see a mini series on Disney Plus about what happened to Tobey's Spider-Man and Andrew's Spider-Man.

I’d be interested because they just made a bunch of variants. Curing those 5 villains is worthy of the TVA stepping in and adds some more context to the end of Loki when Mobius says we’re just going to let all this crazy shyt happen?

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I’m reading a lot of shyt on other boards can someone, who were more involved with the leaks, tell me if these are right?

read that there were more Matt Murdock scenes filmed but they were cut. Specifically showing him handling peters case.

Emma stone was supposed to be in it but couldn’t due to pregnancy

Kirsten was supposed to be in it but couldn’t due to Covid.

The rumor I remember hearing about Murdock is that he was supposed to show up for the first time when Peter is in the interrogation room

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Man I’m reading a lot of shyt on other boards can someone, who were more involved with the leaks, tell me if these are right?

read that there were more Matt Murdock scenes filmed but they were cut. Specifically showing him handling peters case.

Emma stone was supposed to be in it but couldn’t due to pregnancy

Kirsten was supposed to be in it but couldn’t due to Covid.
It was better that way. It would've messed up the Garfield redemption save if Emma was already alive there in that world.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
So MCU Peter never had an Uncle Ben ? :patrice:
Who does BFP stand for then?:patrice:

PAXcpai_d.webp

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
we assumed he knew about power and responsibility because we assumed Uncle Ben had passed...

but he JUST learned that lesson...awesome story

like I said, second half of the movie was incredible

but the first half prevents it from being the GOAT

With that being said, it’s still top 4 or 5

it’s similar to end game with the time travel, the fan service makes up for everything but there’s some stuff that defies logic even for the MCU