Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Eddie Brock showing up at the only to have him return to his universe :dead: I was hoping a Venom/Spidey showdown at some point...I'm guessing the symbiote will eventually make it's way over to Flash.
Marvel is doing a secret wars. I’m sure they want the symbiote in their universe for that.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I’m glad they got rid of May, MJ, & Ned :mjpls:. Bring in Johnny Storm, Harry,& and the og cast. We bout to finally get that classic spidey in the mcu!!!
i hope he meets Gwen Stacey and they have that relationship on film.

On a semi related note...i really didnt need lame ass BETTY BRANT saying “go get em tiger”:martin: thats for MARY JANE WATSON

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
My theatre was lit last night. Reminded me of my theater during Infinity War :banderas:

Matt had just as big of a pop as any of the spider-man. When he caught that brick :krs:
I was the only person who reacted to Murdock showing up initially. I'm assuming most of the people in my theater didn't watch the Netflix shows. I was at a 3:15 showing and although it was a lot of people, it wasn't packed.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The CGI in the movie was fantastic. Didn't feel videogamey. The visuals were great. The story was superb. The entire trilogy is now the origin story. Lots of tragedy and triumph. What else do you want from a movie? Dude was all set and now he's gonna have a lifetime of suffering. That hurts to see. Our Spidey ain't a kid anymore and he's on his own now.

Word. Went from, "yay I have spider powers this is fun" to "I have a gigantic fukking responsibility to help EVERYBODY and it's all on me."

Went from a kid to real shyt in three movies. Well done.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
ahhhhh.. makes sense the hive thing. That’s gotta be why they added that random feature to the symbiotes.

I still think it’s funny how everyone forgot Peter is Spidey but what about all the published articles lol

it’s obvious Peter will get the symbiote at some point, now its time to theorize how Peter and Venom will end up in the same universe again and what’s going on with all the Vulture, Spider-Man graffiti and Venom stuff in Morbius

that was dope how Tobey and Andrew all got rematches with their villains kinda
I
Peter is finally in the position of past Peters. He’s on his own. He’s gonna get a job at the Bugle to pay rent and will be another Brock in his universe working there. That’s how I think. More lined up with the canon material now.

As far as how he’ll get suit, Venom is already obsessed with Spider-Man so the piece of him that got left at the bar is going to go find him in New York and through Peter, he will remember everything that happened.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Garfield spidey "...so my nikka u always dressed just like a cool youth pastor" :ld:

Tobey *pulls collar down* boy you got me fukked up :mjpls:

Movie was flames.. Love that Tom is getting his shot to be a friendly neighborhood spidey and create through his own issues..broke as hell frustrated adult Peter is the one I remember the most.