Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Garfield spidey "...so my nikka u always just like a cool youth pastor" :ld:

Tobey *pulls collar down* boy you got me fukked up :mjpls:

Movie was flames.. Love that Tom is getting his shot to be a friendly neighborhood spidey and create through his own issues..broke as hell frustrated adult Peter is the one I remember the most.
Broke college student Spider-Man is the BEST Spider-Man. His greatest stories were written during that time period. Outside of the Spectacular Spider-Man animated series, I've always HATED high school Spider-Man.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He did more growth off camera from spiderman 3 to now, which is pretty crazy lol...just wrote in growth, didnt even need a movie to show it, and tobey seems way more complete now
My girl said Tobey is Dad Spidey. He’s the much older Pete like Spiderverse Pete. He’s made it to the back end. His role was really just give Amazing Pete hope, who’s in the dark place of Peters life and helping MCU Pete understand not to let life get to him and become Amazing Pete is.

i like how Garfield’s Pete is more moved by meeting the other Peters than Tobey and Tom. :sad:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I was the only person who reacted to Murdock showing up initially. I'm assuming most of the people in my theater didn't watch the Netflix shows. I was at a 3:15 showing and although it was a lot of people, it wasn't packed.
Mine was a fairly subdued crowd, biggest reactions:

In order:
Tobey walking thru the portal - big applause
Garfield walking thru the portal - GASP and applause
“Im something of a scientist myself :youngsabo: big laugh
Daredevil - gasp/whoa
The three parkers on the scaffolding talking - laugh
Laughing at otto’s name - laugh
Aunt may heading to the crossroads / great power, great responsibility - stone cold silence which is a big reaction
Garfield saving MJ - applause

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Mine was a fairly subdued crowd, biggest reactions:

In order:
Tobey walking thru the portal - big applause
Garfield walking thru the portal - GASP and applause
“Im something of a scientist myself :youngsabo: big laugh
The three parkers on the scaffolding talking - laugh
Laughing at otto’s name - laugh
Aunt may heading to the crossroads / great power, great responsibility - stone cold silence which is a big reaction
Garfield saving MJ - applause
Surprisingly, Andrew got the biggest applauses in my crowd. Smart bunch :russ:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My girl said Tobey is Dad Spidey. He’s the much older Pete like Spiderverse Pete. He’s made it to the back end. His role was really just give Amazing Pete hope, who’s in the dark place of Peters life and helping MCU Pete understand not to let life get to him and become Amazing Pete is.
Yup. That’s exactly what that is. Past present and future. All serving a point thematically and character wise for each other and the movies main character. Beautiful writing

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
To my comic nerds, peep Aunt May's kindness to Octopus. Nice throwback to when Doc Ock rented a room at May's house and he eventually started dating her.
@MartyMcFly
Yeah I was the ONLY person who reacted to that in the theater. Realized I was in the wrong crowd.

anyone else peep the
MJ retcon?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
To my comic nerds, peep Aunt May's kindness to Octopus. Nice throwback to when Doc Ock rented a room at May's house and he eventually started dating her.
@MartyMcFly
He legit loves her...i didnt expect the twist with her, and was hoping it became a thing going forward until...