Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand they had to do it to sell the movie (I guess), but how dope would it have been if none of the trailers had Doc Ock, Goblin, Electro, Sandman or Lizard.......god damn that would have been a whole set of moments each time one of them showed up if nobody knew.
Yup I was thinking this also, if they could have promoted it as spiderman vs doc strange and then dropped all these bombs.

Probably would have been a instant classic

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
ahhhhh.. makes sense the hive thing. That’s gotta be why they added that random feature to the symbiotes.

I still think it’s funny how everyone forgot Peter is Spidey but what about all the published articles lol

it’s obvious Peter will get the symbiote at some point, now its time to theorize how Peter and Venom will end up in the same universe again and what’s going on with all the Vulture, Spider-Man graffiti and Venom stuff in Morbius

that was dope how Tobey and Andrew all got rematches with their villains kinda

Ppl when reading/watching something about Peter Parker

doesnt-look-like-anything-to-me.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think all 3 are valid versions. Tobey is the spiderman from his amazing fantasy origin. Andrew is the spiderman we grew up with. Tom is a bit of both, and more like the spectacular spiderman animated series, and ultimate spiderman.

this is tobey
1.jpg

this is andrew...natural with the wisecracks and confident in battle
3770552-3434.png

image-asset.jpeg

Tom is most like spectacular in terms of confidence but charm combined

Toby captures ultimate spiderman perfectly imo.

Peter not Miles

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I can get with Tom being more like spec spidey. honestly Greg Weismann’s interpretation spidey is my favorite of all of them. It’s like bruce Timm’s Batman.

the thing about Tobey tho, and I was fine with it for one flick but less part one and two, is there’s no growth. Even in those initial issues, Peter is growing and showing he’s an a$$hole too lol. He clowns people, says snide shyt under his breath, and is a lot like doc ock. Talking about his intellect and how the world will bow to the power of the Spider-Man etc etc. because he’s really lashing out as a kid always picked on.

There are merits to what he does definitely. And I get why cats love him. He’s not my cup of tea tho but I’m not mad at it. I like fukking with people to make them think I am lol but shyt is cool. People loving Spider-Man, whatever incarnation, is a good thing.
He did more growth off camera from spiderman 3 to now, which is pretty crazy lol...just wrote in growth, didnt even need a movie to show it, and tobey seems way more complete now

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He did more growth off camera from spiderman 3 to now, which is pretty crazy lol...just wrote in growth, didnt even need a movie to show it, and tobey seems way more complete now
Right?! That’s the shyt that got me fukked up lol. They finally let him grow up and we missed all of it.

If Sony or Disney or both want, the door is clearly open for untold tales of Spider-Man with both of them.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand they had to do it to sell the movie (I guess), but how dope would it have been if none of the trailers had Doc Ock, Goblin, Electro, Sandman or Lizard.......god damn that would have been a whole set of moments each time one of them showed up if nobody knew.
To be fair, I think they did a good job

most trailers focused on Electro and Doc Ock of the villains and they aren’t even the big bad

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Yea…. I really wished they would’ve marketed this movie like how Endgame was done.

That’s why I get annoyed with sometimes people spamming fan theories and going through great lengths to uncover secrets and post them on twitter for the world to see.

Like why ruin it for everyone and what does one get out of it.

Like the person that one took the pic of AG on the scaffold squatting (cuz that pick BEEN out there” it’s like why and what did that get from that?

We don’t even know who that nicca is and I bet no one celebrating him/her today like “yay, you did it”

I appreciate Fiegie and Marvel secrecy and I hope going forward they can stick with it and people just have more faith and and patience vs being like “well I HAVE TO KNOW MORE about this movie before I see it

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
The CGI in the movie was fantastic. Didn't feel videogamey. The visuals were great. The story was superb. The entire trilogy is now the origin story. Lots of tragedy and triumph. What else do you want from a movie? Dude was all set and now he's gonna have a lifetime of suffering. That hurts to see. Our Spidey ain't a kid anymore and he's on his own now.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
In this environment, they really had to sell the movie. There are clearly bigger hurdles to pack theaters than before...it worked...this is gonna destroy records, especially with good word of mouth which is UNANIMOUS, and the rewatchability, and the

christmas ending...that was charming

ohyeah

SPIDERMAN NO WAY HOME IS A CHRISTMAS MOVIE :troll:

i said it first :umad:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
The CGI in the movie was fantastic. Didn't feel videogamey. The visuals were great. The story was superb. The entire trilogy is now the origin story. Lots of tragedy and triumph. What else do you want from a movie? Dude was all set and now he's gonna have a lifetime of suffering. That hurts to see. Our Spidey ain't a kid anymore and he's on his own now.
When
J Jonah Jameson eventually gets the pulitzer prize for his reporting and peter ends up working for him as a photographer as usual :mjlol: