Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Dafoe killed it. Felt like 2002 all over again.

I was SHOOK when Peter was punching the fukk out of the Goblin and all Norman did was just smile through it all. :merchant:

the-smile-man-willen-dafoe-creepy.gif
I need more of him in the future, THROW THE BAG at the man.

Second favorite part:

andrew garfield finally saved the girl :to: :wow: that was awesome...so glad for him. Garfield was probably the best actor in the entire movie. He finally got his flowers...he was amazing in this

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Garfield never needed redemption :gucci:
Think what you want about the TAS movies but Garfield murdered his roles in them. His performances as Spidey is the best of all of them.
Word. All this did was show his dopeness and why he was and still is perfect for the role

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
okay so...yall know i'm not a spiderman fan at all, BUT this was a above average movie. I'm guessing that was Kang in them dimensional rips.
-Matt Murdoch :leon:
-the theater i was in, these people kept cheering at shyt and laughing at these super corny jokes. :gucci:
-i hate spidermans rogue gallery, but green goblin was giving peter that work with them powerbombs and powerslams. :pachaha:
-why was aunt may just standing there waiting to get his like in wrestling when they way for somebody to dive on them. :dead:
-Wong is just permanently mad now :pachaha:and I suspect Lil Wong will be the "dr strange" of the young avengers
-and i'll go ahead and say it...it was definitely fan service to bring in the other spidermen, but honestly they weren't needed at all. the parts on the statue of liberty when they were just talking went on way too long. like all the writers wanted to get their shyt in
No way MCU Spidey could take on these villains but Lizard by himself. He’s not as strong as Tobey’s Spider-Man or as adaptable as Andrews. He just has the Stark tech edge because this universe is more advanced than the others. Doc immediately washed him as soon as he showed up. It took him being bloodlusted to get a dub off Goblin.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Garfield never needed redemption :gucci:
Think what you want about the TAS movies but Garfield murdered his roles in them. His performances as Spidey is the best of all of them.
Garfield was a great Spider-Man and unfortunately fell victim to the shytty writing in the TASM franchise. He got redeemed here.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Word. All this did was show that his dopeness and why he was and still is perfect for the role
My girl loves Tom as Pete but even she was surprised by how excited and emotional she got over seeing Garfield. He’s the best actor of the 3, the most accurate depiction of Parker of the 3 and has the widest range of the 3 in character. He has the funniest, more natural “web head mode” and the most emotional Spidey. After watching the movie, our favorite parts were the Garfield moments. Buddy ass tripping. I’m accepting no Garfield slander of any kind.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Garfield was a great Spider-Man and unfortunately fell victim to the shytty writing in the TASM franchise. He got redeemed here.
I’m with him tho. He never needed “redemption” for what he did with the character.

Even here he’s the one guy who truly played Peter Parker as Peter is today. Tom will get there because he’s now suffered loss and will deal with peters self doubt and existential crisis shyt but Andrew’s Peter is there now. That scene where he said he’s lame and got a pep talk is basically older Peter telling younger Peter it’ll be okay. You got this. Words Peter still needs to hear today.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My girl loves Tom as Pete but even she was surprised by how excited and emotional she got over seeing Garfield. He’s the best actor of the 3, the most accurate depiction of Parker of the 3 and has the widest range of the 3 in character. He has the funniest, more natural “web head mode” and the most emotional Spidey. After watching the movie, our favorite parts were the Garfield moments. Buddy ass tripping. I’m accepting no Garfield slander of any kind.
My boy said “well this just makes me say Tom ia the best Spider-Man. I said “actually it just made me miss Andrew more” lol like you said he’s the most comic accurate Peter and Spider-Man. This isn’t saying Tom is bad at all and I think he’ll get there with the next set of movies because they’ll have a different emotional context. But Andrew nails everything Peter is, for better or worse.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Plot was basic lol. The movie was still enjoyable in spite of it.

I guess that initial comment just comes off somewhat like it’s shytting on the film. I don’t really agree it was just basic. But I also don’t think the plot needed to be Nolan level overbooked and confusing

You still that 3%:russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again. Tobey and Tom match peoples idea of who Peter is. Andrew matches who peter actually is. Which is a big difference.
That goes back to our discussion though about “actually” a while back.

Tobey and Andrew and Peter are different interpretations. They are cinematic interpretations. Y’all have to let them breathe. They are not 1960s comic versions. Let the director make their own story.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Im sorry but thats on YALL. Spiderman fukks up all the time...hes a HS kid. He messes stuff up and is a hero to save the day. His entire origin and learning about responsibility is a fukk up that cost his uncle’s life...thats the point...if you want a smooth operator with no flaws go watch Ironman or Captain Marvel :camby:
Suck my dikk who you think you are talking bout some what to go watch .. sit tf down somewhere