Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This movie was by far one of the most emotionally driven action packed Spider Man movies ever. This was a love letter to the fans in the most beautiful way. I really had a good time watching this film and by far one of the best superhero movies I’ve ever seen.

First half kinda did lose me a bit..especially with the decisions Tom Holland’s Peter was making.

But when that 2nd half gets going…BOY :bryan:!!!

The battle between Doctor Strange and Spidey was on another level.

However when THAT moment happened..

When Andrew and Tobey shows up my entire audience ERUPTED.

Andrew KILLED it and he did a great job bringing those emotions back from ASM2 when it comes to failing to save Gwen. Not gonna lie, when he saved MJ and he was like :to:…I was like :to:

It was dope seeing Tobey again and felt like catching up with an old friend from high school.

The conversation between all 3 Peters about their experiences as Spider Man was dope. Especially when Andrew and Tobey gave Tom the :gucci::dwillhuh: when he brought up the Avengers. :russ:

It was really dope with the call backs to all the movies. Especially with the “great power” speech.

Man that was good shyt..

William Dafoe killed this shyt and is now a top 5 MCU villain (who would have thought?!)

Him killing Aunt May was shocking.

Not gonna lie, I :to: a bit…

Other thoughts..

Kevin Fiege pretty much told Sony..yeah Tom Hardy can go but we keeping Venom though :steviej:

Interesting how this is indeed a soft reboot. Especially with the new suit, since the Stark tech is not gonna help him no more. He is indeed on his own and indeed has no way home.

Once again..i really enjoyed this shyt.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Was trying not to bring this energy into the thread but I gotta say it....

Peter is an absolute fukk up of the highest order. This nikka put every event that happened into motion by going to Strange about a spell. Really got his aunt killed for nothing when you think about it especially when he could have just went to the MIT lady and talked to her.

How you take a bunch of super villains to your family? It would be one thing if they find your family on their own but YOU took them there?

Im sure the other two Peters were :hhh::scust: on the inside but just didn't say nothing cause they didn't wanna kick a man when he's down but wow, what an L.

Now the only fix was to make the world forget who you are. Nobody remembers you went to space, that you went toe to toe with Thanos, none of the other heroes respect you any more cause they don't know who the hell you are :hhh: not to mention that the Stark trust fund that Pepper been holding on to till you turn 18 is out of the question.

I've seen Spiderman take some hard L's over the years but I dont think I've ever seen him quite go out like this. :wow::mjlol:

The problem was everyone's knowing who he was and how it was negatively affecting him. Also dr strange should have explained how the spell works.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
From the moment Jamie Foxx announced Electro was coming back I knew this was going to be something special. They weren't just going to bring back a villain from the "worst" Spiderman movie and no one else. I knew what is was from that point on and I have no idea how anyone could doubt this movie. This is the true introduction to the multiverse and will likely be looked at as the saving grace for Phase 4.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Also, regarding Electro

I'm glad they just course corrected the character's look and swagger without any firm explanation as to how it happened. Because who cares? The ASM 2 interpretation was a waste of Jamie's charisma and talent. We don't care if it "doesn't make sense" that he acts, sounds, and looks different. It's a comic book movie. Just fix how you fukked up :manny:

Besides, I already have a pretend theory in my head that he used his powers to reconstruct his body to look like how he always wanted to look. They probably could have said something like that, but whatever.

From the moment Jamie Foxx announced Electro was coming back I knew this was going to be something special. They weren't just going to bring back a villain from the "worst" Spiderman movie and no one else. I knew what is was from that point on and I have no idea how anyone could doubt this movie. This is the true introduction to the multiverse and will likely be looked at as the saving grace for Phase 4.

I absolutely loved Shang Chi and I consider THAT the first saving grace of Phase 4, but Eternals wasn't very good after it, Black Widow was highly forgettable before it, and since Shang Chi isn't a super well known character and didn't shake up the MCU due to being relatively self contained, this will be the one that truly righted the ship.

The MCU TV shows haven't been great to me either. Only WandaVision was truly excellent. C&WS was aight but could have been way better, Loki was interesting and unique but I didn't agree some of the story decisions (namely, too much focus on Sylvie who I did not find to be interesting), What If was a mixed bag, and Hawkeye has been half fun and half boring.

Last edited:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Doc Oc
I loved how that highway battle showed that Doc Oc is a fukking PROBLEM. Also, if you put Otto in the MCU, dude would be a bigger intellectual powerhouse than Tony Stark.

Goblin
Man, Willem Dafoe's Goblin is a top teir villain, period. My nikka power bombed Peter through 5 floors of a building, impaled May with the glider, THEN threw a fukking Pumpkin Bomb at her. Da GOAT villain.

Electro
I'm so fukking glad they fixed Electro. Him maxing out using an arc reactor was perfect and they didn't have him looking or acting stupid.

The last post credit scene:
This next Dr. Strange movie is gonna be the type of fukkery that I've been waiting for. As soon as I saw Strange fighting Shuma Gorath in the streets and an apparently evil varient of Strange, I lost it

This movie was DAMN good. Sony finally pulled off a movie that had the crowd going crazy the same way people were losing their minds during Infinity War and Endgame. I'm definitely catching this again.[/SPOILER]

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Into the Spiderverse gave them the blueprint but the interactions and dialogue with the multiple Spidermen were very well done. I don’t think you can pull off this concept with any other character, live action or animated.

:ohlawd:The motherfukking blueprint! Into the Spiderverse is the lowest-grossing Spidey movie, but I hope people know this movie would not have been made if the creators of Into the Spiderverse didn't go off the way they did.

Tobey 1st scene had me straight up feeling like a kid again, matter fact every time he spoke I felt mad safe lmao

Andrew did his thing too

Tom showing again though why he's the GOAT spidey again, from May's death to when he squared up with GG at the end, I felt his emotions thru the scene

Funniest shyt was this dude next to me starting snifling mad loud when Pete was saying his goodbye to MJ.

His friend says mad loud goes "you crying nikka? :gucci:

Dude answered and said something I couldnt make out and his friend goes "yo where your balls at? :scusthov:"

I was fukking dead behind my mask but it kinda ruined the scene for me

This is so messed up to me. People claim toxic masculinity isn't a thing, but if you need an example, this is it. This man's friend robbed him of his experience and mocked an authentic reaction to a great emotional scene. That's not cool at all. He was probably fighting tears himself and this was his way of clamping it down.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
THEY JUST LEAKED A CAM VERSION OF NO WAY HOME JUST NOW ONLINE...:heh::damn: IM TRYING TO SEE THIS NEXT WEEK STOP TEMPTING ME
Sheeit I can't even find non-cam version of Eternals.
Fc54XHx.png

I know one of y'all got one :feedme:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ohlawd:The motherfukking blueprint! Into the Spiderverse is the lowest-grossing Spidey movie, but I hope people know this movie would not have been made if the creators of Into the Spiderverse didn't go off the way they did.

This is so messed up to me. People claim toxic masculinity isn't a thing, but if you need an example, this is it. This man's friend robbed him of his experience and mocked an authentic reaction to a great emotional scene. That's not cool at all. He was probably fighting tears himself and this was his way of clamping it down.
fukk I teared up several moments during that flick. And will again