Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The best part / character to me

tumblr_p9j0mn85mu1rrkahjo1_500.gifv

NEVER doubt the evil in norman osborne. It can be easy to forget how he is on some joker shyt in marvel...dude blows up buildings full of people regularly like its nothin...real high body count...he is so fukkin devious and damn, Willem Defoe did it again...he is so demonic :demonic:
This is the shyt I been talking since they announced him. Played both characters perfectly and had no guardrails. Norman is my fav Spider-Man villain for a reason. People can keep venom and carnage; they’re clowns compared to this guy.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
All the actors killed their roles but the plot was some bullshyt. I can look past it because I enjoyed it regardless but I was looking at Peter like :comeon: the entire movie.
But that’s Peter lol. Calling the plot bullshyt because he was in character making the normal mistakes he would make doesn’t make sense to me. He’s often his worst enemy because he can’t leave well enough alone. He makes it worse when trying to make it better. And pays the price.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Garfield got redemption, on the screen and in real life.

"There's gotta be a Black Spiderman somewhere out there"...
Garfield never needed redemption :gucci:
Think what you want about the TAS movies but Garfield murdered his roles in them. His performances as Spidey is the best of all of them.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It was pretty good. For some reason, I'm just not as connected to these Spidey movies. They're like popcorn flicks to me as this was the same. Toby is still my favorite Peter & Spidey.

I'll say this. They're really using the same plot in a row like that. Also, this is Marvel Studios Black Friday movie, and it feels like it. "We're throwing everything, even the sink to make a profit for COVID Yr2."

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Think what you want about the TAS movies but Garfield murdered his roles in them. His performances as Spidey is the best of all of them.

FR, he is AMAZING!

i like how they did the nod to mental health with all the positivity and buildin each other up

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The best part / character to me

tumblr_p9j0mn85mu1rrkahjo1_500.gifv

NEVER doubt the evil in norman osborne. It can be easy to forget how he is on some joker shyt in marvel...dude blows up buildings full of people regularly like its nothin...real high body count...he is so fukkin devious and damn, Willem Defoe did it again...he is so demonic :demonic:
Dafoe killed it. Felt like 2002 all over again.

I was SHOOK when Peter was punching the fukk out of the Goblin and all Norman did was just smile through it all. :merchant:

the-smile-man-willen-dafoe-creepy.gif

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Im sorry but thats on YALL. Spiderman fukks up all the time...hes a HS kid. He messes stuff up and is a hero to save the day. His entire origin and learning about responsibility is a fukk up that cost his uncle’s life...thats the point...if you want a smooth operator with no flaws go watch Ironman or Captain Marvel :camby:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think he meant with the whole catching MJ thing I literally yelled out "Yo NOT HIM" when Andrew when in for the saving catch :russ: you could tell because of how he almost broke down in relief after catching her