Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
The best part / character to me

tumblr_p9j0mn85mu1rrkahjo1_500.gifv

NEVER doubt the evil in norman osborne. It can be easy to forget how he is on some joker shyt in marvel...dude blows up buildings full of people regularly like its nothin...real high body count...he is so fukkin devious and damn, Willem Defoe did it again...he is so demonic :demonic:

Daps
Was trying not to bring this energy into the thread but I gotta say it....

Peter is an absolute fukk up of the highest order. This nikka put every event that happened into motion by going to Strange about a spell. Really got his aunt killed for nothing when you think about it especially when he could have just went to the MIT lady and talked to her.

How you take a bunch of super villains to your family? It would be one thing if they find your family on their own but YOU took them there?

Im sure the other two Peters were :hhh::scust: on the inside but just didn't say nothing cause they didn't wanna kick a man when he's down but wow, what an L.

Now the only fix was to make the world forget who you are. Nobody remembers you went to space, that you went toe to toe with Thanos, none of the other heroes respect you any more cause they don't know who the hell you are :hhh: not to mention that the Stark trust fund that Pepper been holding on to till you turn 18 is out of the question.

I've seen Spiderman take some hard L's over the years but I dont think I've ever seen him quite go out like this. :wow::mjlol:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Movie was bona-fide cheeks

:trash:

Disappointed in myself because I was hyped about it. Should have known better that Marvel writers and directors would let me down.

Dafoe did his thing, but to see him quipping

:camby:

The Andrew nod was pretty good. Good to see Tobey. Andrew and Jamie convo was funny.

Other than that, straight cheeks. Could not recommend this movie to people.

R.I.P. X-Men when they get movies. Avoiding them joints like the plague.