Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I never liked how janky Peter’s web-swinging looked in Homecoming and FFH. It was far improved in this. So fluid. I mean, they had no choice but to step their game up with Andrew and Tobey being in this as well.

The scene where Tom was swinging by them power lines. :to:

and then finally, the city swinging bit at the end that I’ve wanted for so long.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I've been waiting for this movie for too long :mjlol: All week i've been like
dave-tyrone-dave.gif

Now it's time to wait for Doctor Strange to drop :wow:

you do still know I’m the Roman Reigns and you the Paul Heyman.

Im gonna let it fly tonight cuz I’m still feeling the buzz of this movie but we gonna chat:ufdup:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was dope! Catching NWH, IW and EG opening nights is like the highlights of my adult cinematic memory. The theater was goin crazy. My son clapped every time everyone else clapped

I loved it. It was great fan service. Correct or incorrect theories aside, how could you not like actually seeing this materialize? I stayed off Twitter and YT this entire week. The Goblin bodied all his scenes as did Jamie Foxx. I like the continuity with all the characters from previous movies. Everyone was basically the same besides Electro… fun fact, when Electro “died” in ASM2, he was being hit with yellow electricity

what I want to know is if the spell brought forth ppl who know Peter was Spider-Man then why did it bring the wrong Venom? I mean, studio wise we know WHY…. But plot wise; what we got goin on?

I’m assuming the next trilogy focuses on Peter adapting this quiet life and somewhere a long the way he ends up inadvertently becoming mentor for Miles who catches him in action and they later reveal that Miles was blipped and aged 5 years. The symbiote trails Peter in NYC and bonds with him.

I would assume Peter and MJ don’t officially rekindle the past until maybe the 2nd movie of the next trilogy and then she either dies or disappears in the third in some clone wars fiasco

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Movie was fire (Plot wise def not the strongest but thats not why you watching this anyway)

Jamie :russ:

Strange 2 is going to be dope as hell, need that asap

I think you may be either the only one or the 3% in here that feels that way:lolbron:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Movie was dope! Catching NWH, IW and EG opening nights is like the highlights of my adult cinematic memory. The theater was goin crazy. My son clapped every time everyone else clapped

I loved it. It was great fan service. Correct or incorrect theories aside, how could you not like actually seeing this materialize? I stayed off Twitter and YT this entire week. The Goblin bodied all his scenes as did Jamie Foxx

what I want to know is if the spell brought forth ppl who know Peter was Spider-Man then why did it bring the wrong Venom? I mean, studio wise we know WHY…. But plot wise; what we got goin on?

I’m assuming the next trilogy focuses on Peter adapting this quiet life and somewhere a long the way he ends up inadvertently becoming mentor for Miles who catches him in action and they later reveal that Miles was blipped and aged 5 years. The symbiote trails Peter in NYC and bonds with him.

I would assume Peter and MJ don’t officially rekindle the past until maybe the 2nd movie of the next trilogy and then she either dies or disappears in the third in some clone wars fiasco

bruh I thought about this too, and it’s a bit of a stretch but if you remember the venom 2 end credits scene, venom is literally explaining to Tom how the symbiote is aware of things far beyond his comprehension, across the universe. And just as he is about to give Tom (Eddie) a peak, they get sucked into the MCU. That leads me to believe that the symboite is somehow aware of spider man.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh I thought about this too, and it’s a bit of a stretch but if you remember the venom 2 end credits scene, venom is literally explaining to Tom how the symbiote is aware of things far beyond his comprehension, across the universe. And just as he is about to give Tom (Eddie) a peak, they get sucked into the MCU. That leads me to believe that the symboite is somehow aware of spider man.
ahhhhh.. makes sense the hive thing. That’s gotta be why they added that random feature to the symbiotes.

I still think it’s funny how everyone forgot Peter is Spidey but what about all the published articles lol

it’s obvious Peter will get the symbiote at some point, now its time to theorize how Peter and Venom will end up in the same universe again and what’s going on with all the Vulture, Spider-Man graffiti and Venom stuff in Morbius

that was dope how Tobey and Andrew all got rematches with their villains kinda

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Tobey 1st scene had me straight up feeling like a kid again, matter fact every time he spoke I felt mad safe lmao

Andrew did his thing too

Tom showing again though why he's the GOAT spidey again, from May's death to when he squared up with GG at the end, I felt his emotions thru the scene

Funniest shyt was this dude next to me starting snifling mad loud when Pete was saying his goodbye to MJ.

His friend says mad loud goes "you crying nikka? :gucci:

Dude answered and said something I couldnt make out and his friend goes "yo where your balls at? :scusthov:"

I was fukking dead behind my mask but it kinda ruined the scene for me

Last edited: