Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

damn Strange gonna have it tough then in his movie :russ: . Shuma Gorath ain’t no joke in or out of his dimension.

maybe the evil strange in the previews isn’t exactly the one from What If cause if I recall in the comics if you somehow “kill” shuma gorath you slowly become him. What if that strange had killed Shuma Gorath and turned bad because of that:ohhh:

I guess we’ll have to see in DS2

Daps
I been reading through the thread to catch up on the discussions.

Some of y’all post are thoughtful, a few of y’all post are :comeon::camby:

And some of y’all don’t give a DAMN about not spoiling for the folks that ain’t seen this yet or will later:mjlol:

I have a lot to say about this movie. But this movie is like the closest thing to post nut clarity in a great way. And I don’t really think I got the energy to do some of the back and forth cuz someone either wants to take a shot or someone angrily not agreeing with a take.

But I agree, this was a great movie. I’ve enjoyed Phase 4 so far and the trajectory is like walking up steps as far as I’m concerned.

Will definitely see it again

Name names :ufdup:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
okay so...yall know i'm not a spiderman fan at all, BUT this was a above average movie. I'm guessing that was Kang in them dimensional rips.
-Matt Murdoch :leon:
-the theater i was in, these people kept cheering at shyt and laughing at these super corny jokes. :gucci:
-i hate spidermans rogue gallery, but green goblin was giving peter that work with them powerbombs and powerslams. :pachaha:
-why was aunt may just standing there waiting to get his like in wrestling when they way for somebody to dive on them. :dead:
-Wong is just permanently mad now :pachaha:and I suspect Lil Wong will be the "dr strange" of the young avengers
-and i'll go ahead and say it...it was definitely fan service to bring in the other spidermen, but honestly they weren't needed at all. the parts on the statue of liberty when they were just talking went on way too long. like all the writers wanted to get their shyt in

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Mid Credits Scene Theory
Them leaving the symbiote behind in the 1st credits scene if they decide to do Hardys Venom vs Hollands Spidey Tom Hardy’s venom can get the piece of symbiote back from Pete after it finds him during his battle I hope lol with none other then Kingpin in NY. Then Venom gets the white spider and webs we know and love when they meet up or they could just reboot the character in the mcu many possibilities :yeshrug:
I don’t think they are going to make it easy to cross multiverses. Sony doesn’t really have any characters that could allow Venom to crossover since they don’t have an actual universe of characters.

I think they are just going to do their own version of Venom.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
THEY JUST LEAKED A CAM VERSION OF NO WAY HOME JUST NOW ONLINE...:heh::damn: IM TRYING TO SEE THIS NEXT WEEK STOP TEMPTING ME