Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
So one thing I didn't realize till this movie is that Uncle Ben flat out doesn't exist in this universe. I didn't know that. I thought he just died off screen. Had no idea that May was never married. :dwillhuh:

Our boy is an orphan now :mjcry:

crazy, dude has NO ONE

He has No Way Home :wow:

The ill thing about the title No Way Home, is that the villains didn't have a way home without dying until Peter intervened :wow:

Goes beyond that in my opinion. At the end of the movie, Peter has no friends, family or mentors to rely on. He's totally on his own and it's him that has no way home. "Home" in this instance being his previous life

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just tell me if Andrew and Tobey are in the movie. Seriously, just a yes or a no would be fine. :unimpressed:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
They never really explained this. :mjlol:

How man's hairline grow back? And he wasn't a dork no more?
Max got them certs up and stopped lurking the Quick Gems with Women thread. :wow:

Glad they let him use his natural voice though. Jamie can be menacing as hell with it like he was in Baby Driver.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
yea I caught that during the trailer but didn’t think much about it because I didn’t have context of No Way Home.

Ok I just watched Venom 2 after credits scene.

Venom gets transported to Holland earth and is there until end of No Way Home.

Morbius mentions Venom but we also see Vulture, who is in Holland verse.

Plus we see a spidey poster.

So, I would guess there’s some multiverse shenanigans at play that we don’t know of.

maybe morbius gets pulled to Holland verse during the course of his movie but still had the knowledge of the venom verse (just like the villains in no way home still remembered there universe) which would explain the venom nod and vulture cameo.

:yeshrug:

or it’s just a vulture variant ?

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I thought it was really well done, a bit slow to start and uneven as Peter is first encountering the villans but it the whole movie flipped a switch

when Peter's spidey sense starts to kick in at Happy's condo and the Green Goblin takes over - they really nailed Peter's anxiety slowly building and Willem Dafoe is a great actor and changed the tone of the movie in a huge way. From then on out, it was great. They did well managing the efforts from Tobey/Andrew, it felt natural enough and they gave them enough meat on the bone to make their appearances mean something and not just be fan service

Tom, Tobey & Andrew were all great. Ned & MJ were strong characters considering how out of their depth they are

I thought Dafoe was just fantastic though

Strange really wasnt able to escape Peter's webbing for 12 hours though :dahell: :skip:

I agree it really picked up once the other two Spider-Men got there.

I really didn’t bang with Amazing but Garfield was great in this. And Dafoe killed it

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just got out. That shyt was absolute piff.
:blessed:

Man, for those that don't like the way that they handled Spider-Man in the MCU, you gonna love the end of this movie.

Everyone forgets about him so he's completely alone. No friends, all family members are dead, all gone. He's gonna have to start from the bottom and grind like a Spidey should.

All the villains brought their A game. They let that nikka Jamie play himself this time as Electro. He's no longer the goofy nikka from ASM2.
:russ:

Willem Dafoe and Alfred Molina were excellent as always. It was like they never left.

The whole theater cheered when Tobey and Andrew showed up. I damn near teared up myself. Andrew was done wrong brehs, hes the best actor out of the three. It was good seeing the OG Tobey as well.

I cant wait for Holland's next trilogy. Imma see this shyt again real soon.

Last edited:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I think like Endgame the fan service is incredible and seeing the movie is a great experience in a crowded theater.

I’ve got to let this movie process a bit but there’s a lot of plot holes that I don’t quite understand.

once there’s a spoilers thread I’ll dig in but it is fascinating to see where they go with this

And I’m curious to see what Sony’s plan is because now im confused

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Gotdamn breh:francis:

I've been waiting for this movie for too long :mjlol: All week i've been like
dave-tyrone-dave.gif

Now it's time to wait for Doctor Strange to drop :wow: