Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Jon watts got a lot of shyt on here. And I get it. But props to that man for directing the hell out of this movie. Modulating all those performances juggling all those tones and making it feel part of a whole isn’t an easy task. Beautiful visual storytelling too. Dude really stepped up

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Jon watts got a lot of shyt on here. And I get it. But props to that man for directing the hell out of this movie. Modulating all those performances juggling all those tones and making it feel part of a whole isn’t an easy task. Beautiful visual storytelling too. Dude really stepped up

After this I do want to see what he does with F4.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
yea I caught that during the trailer but didn’t think much about it because I didn’t have context of No Way Home.

Ok I just watched Venom 2 after credits scene.

Venom gets transported to Holland earth and is there until end of No Way Home.

Morbius mentions Venom but we also see Vulture, who is in Holland verse.

Plus we see a spidey poster.

So, I would guess there’s some multiverse shenanigans at play that we don’t know of.

maybe morbius gets pulled to Holland verse during the course of his movie but still had the knowledge of the venom verse (just like the villains in no way home still remembered there universe) which would explain the venom nod and vulture cameo.

:yeshrug:

One have to wonder if Morbius was already in the Venom verse and does a small ripple happen in his movie that put him in the MCU to see Vulture

I know they trynna create excitement and trending but Sony doing too much

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The placement of the return scene was perfect, coming off such a gut punch. Very needed to lift the viewers back up.
Well said. They did a great job not making the film overly depressing, but serious at the right spots. Cause they definitely could’ve gone that route in the first act.

Felt like there was always this layer of sadness in the first half that didn’t fully unveil itself until Norman’s shenanigans. It was great.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I been reading through the thread to catch up on the discussions.

Some of y’all post are thoughtful, a few of y’all post are :comeon::camby:

And some of y’all don’t give a DAMN about not spoiling for the folks that ain’t seen this yet or will later:mjlol:

I have a lot to say about this movie. But this movie is like the closest thing to post nut clarity in a great way. And I don’t really think I got the energy to do some of the back and forth cuz someone either wants to take a shot or someone angrily not agreeing with a take.

But I agree, this was a great movie. I’ve enjoyed Phase 4 so far and the trajectory is like walking up steps as far as I’m concerned.

Will definitely see it again

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
And while I’m on the subject of props, props to the writers and everyone involved for taking two Spider-Man arcs I pretty much detest and making them worth a damn and doing them better than the comic versions.
I figure one is
One More Day
but what's the other one? Not familiar with the comics.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I figure one is
One More Day
but what's the other one? Not familiar with the comics.
Back in black. May gets shot and mortally wounded and that’s what leads to one more day. They also threw in OMIT, which was their retcon for one more day

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just got back and I really enjoyed it.

One of the things rust was most surprising to me was them dropping that Andrew Garfield became the Spider-Man that kills.

Also I didn't expect the "I'm something of a scientist myself" line to get such a huge reaction. That line got the biggest pop outside of Tobey and Andrew's appearance

Kate Beckensale probably has her beat, but tomei ain't far.
Kate 10 years younger, we gotta see how she is in a decade.