Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I was pleased by what I saw... but can't really say I was surprised...because

each and every damn fan theory was TRUE. Every single one. Y'all didn't miss a step on this one.

Even down to the 3 spidey's fighting in the big scene. This dude I follow on IG made a fan version of what 3 spidey's facing off would look like (video below) after he saw Lizard get punched by a ghost... and this was so close to what the actual scene was, that it's ridiculous.

They even knew that Andrew would save MJ.

It's ridiculous. If this movie had been kept under wraps as Feige and Marvel had intended, it would have made a bigger impact on me.

As it was, I felt like on most of the major scenes, that I knew exactly what was going to happen due to so many fan theories being out there.

I was having fun coming at y'all theory brehs necks all year after that Wandavision Mephisto fiasco, but y'all's theories was actually on point this time. :ohhh::ehh:

Or just avoid watching stupid fan theories and shyt. That’s dumb. I saw one trailer and went dark.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
nikka! WHAT A MOVIE :krs:

I can't believe what I just witnessed:noah:

The crowd went nuts when Ned called for Pete and Andrew turned around. Matt Murdock got a huge applause too.

I've been watching The Jamie Foxx Show for the past two weeks so seeing Jamie provide comedy that isn't corny (Marvel loves this) was refreshing. Like a poster said, they let Jamie do Jamie. Dafoe acted his azz off! I thought he had changed for a sec.

Who were those mfs about to come thru before Strange cast the spell:damn:

Pete now knows loss. I teared up when he let MJ and Ned rock because he didn't want to put them in anymore danger :mjcry:

May
pray.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
This fixed one of the main problems I had with mcu spidey…. By the end of the movie the path of Spider-Man is back intact and I don’t think we can ever call him iron man jr. ever again….
I was happy as hell this was wiped off the table

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, this movies did not disappoint. Thoroughly enjoyed it, Sony/Marvel deserve props for nailing the trilogy :salute:

The theater popped for Murdoch and Tobey/Andrew.
Tom Holland became Spiderman and it was great to see. He nailed the scenes with Aunt May :mjcry: and final fight with Osborn
Tobey/Andrew/Tom interactions were well done.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
My question is

wouldnt ned still know him as peter? They were all classmates and it seemed like he and peter had been friends forever. That scene was awesome tho
Strange said everyone would forget who Peter Parker is so basically it’s like he doesn’t even exist. He’s literally a ghost right now and it’s a fresh start.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
When Strange was trying to close the portal, I was thinking it would be like flashpoint where they merge all three Spider-Man universe into one universe. That's how we get a Doc Ock, Electro, Lizard, Sandman, etc into the MCU.

Also I was expecting the Rami Venom to pop up as well. Even though he sucked in Spider-Man 3, it would have been dope to have him pop up.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I really enjoyed this. It definitely was made for fans. And I love the easter eggs and inside jokes for those of us who adore the Tobey set. I probably need to watch this again after things cool down. I missed some dialogue because my theatre kept whooping and hollering whenever a cameo popped up. But that made it fun too. I would not put it at #1 because some things do not make sense like
if everyone forgets who Peter Parker is, then that causes problems for all of the Peter Parkers. The rule still applies and no one seems to care about it, which really bothered me. Also, just like that Fantastic Beasts movie where they erased memories, I don't get how you can erase magazines, video, and archival newspapers that covered Peter Parker being Spiderman. Basically I hate magical solutions because they require handwaving logic away.
. But it's still a great time. I don't think it's the best spiderman movie, that still belongs to Into the Spiderverse, and Spiderman 2 (2003), which is still my #2, but it's definitely top 3.

9/10
2003 what? :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched it earlier, not saying much but great Cbm movie for me :blessed:

Reading through this thread didn’t know people didn’t like far from home
Not going to lie, wasn't that impressed with Far from Home at the theater opening weekend, but the re-watch at home months later changed my thoughts in it being better
So one thing I didn't realize till this movie is that Uncle Ben flat out doesn't exist in this universe. I didn't know that. I thought he just died off screen. Had no idea that May was never married. :dwillhuh:

Our boy is an orphan now :mjcry:
I was wondering, because when Tom was heading to Europe in Far From Home he had the suitcase with the 'BFP' initials on it
I thought Ned was about to drop a kiss on MJ for a second :picard::damn:
I knew I couldn't have been the only one that was getting vibe, seen too many movies with similar plot twist :pachaha: