Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:russ: You know me well.

It’s not that I’m a fan of death but I am a fan of giving Peter genuine hurt. That’s what makes him who he is. It’s easy to do the right thing and be happy go lucky when everything goes right. It’s a lot harder to keep that up and choose to be a better person when shyt constantly hits the fan.
I knew as soon as they focused on May trying to escape that she was dunzo. It was very necessary.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I get that. But him being transported out means that his character is not the same universe as the Tom Holland movies. But I feel like the Sony movies portray in like Venom & Morbius are in that shared universe
yea I caught that during the trailer but didn’t think much about it because I didn’t have context of No Way Home.

Ok I just watched Venom 2 after credits scene.

Venom gets transported to Holland earth and is there until end of No Way Home.

Morbius mentions Venom but we also see Vulture, who is in Holland verse.

Plus we see a spidey poster.

So, I would guess there’s some multiverse shenanigans at play that we don’t know of.

maybe morbius gets pulled to Holland verse during the course of his movie but still had the knowledge of the venom verse (just like the villains in no way home still remembered there universe) which would explain the venom nod and vulture cameo.

:yeshrug:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
thats what i dont understand with the venom mid cred scene. Him vanishing like that implies he was sent back to the sony verse but it wouldnt make sense if he got there by dr strange’s spell since this aint that 70s show venom. The lil drop left can lead to his own black suit tho. Are we back to dolo spidey now that he was erased from everybody’s memory? No more team ups

:mjcry:
Yeah but this is what a lot of spider-man fans wanted from the beginning. if not the whole new triology At least spider-man 4 will be him dealing with his own issues alone.

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
nah during the last spell strange specifically said no one will ever know Peter Parker EXISTED.

What he said.

Everything happened the way it did they just have no memory of Peter and were never involved in his life. Spider-Man still exists. Spider-Man still did all those things. But Peter isn’t even a memory
Thats right :snoop: i had to piss so bad by the end i musta missed it

but i fukking loved the film. Hoping to watch again this weekend if i can find the time.

king1117

fukkery
Daps
Reppin
NY/VA
Mid Credits Scene Theory
Them leaving the symbiote behind in the 1st credits scene if they decide to do Hardys Venom vs Hollands Spidey Tom Hardy’s venom can get the piece of symbiote back from Pete after it finds him during his battle I hope lol with none other then Kingpin in NY. Then Venom gets the white spider and webs we know and love when they meet up or they could just reboot the character in the mcu many possibilities :yeshrug: