Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I loved how they used MJ's cut in the last season. Peter saw the bandage was just like, cant bring them back into this anymore. It will just end in pain. Considering how young his character still feels, hes basiically given up everything since the spider bite. Hes even been to space and fought with the Avengers, that was well done how Tobey/Andrew were like wait hold up, you been to space? :mindblown: :skip:
Yea bruh. The cut was what sealed the deal :mjcry:
I am confused about the mid credits scene though

So is Venom in the same universe as Spidey as not? Weren’t there Tom Holland Spider-Man references in Venom 2? And then you have Vulture in Morbius

looks like he was there, due to the first spell, but then gets transported back due to the second spell. But left some symbiosis behind.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
yea I agree. I thought the icing on the cake was him leaving Ned and MJ be tho. It was such a good scene and really played into the sacrifices needed to be a better spider man and ultimately protect those around him from getting hurt. to avoid another aunt may situation. It just all tied together so well, like damn, THIS IS SPIDER MAN.
My question is

wouldnt ned still know him as peter? They were all classmates and it seemed like he and peter had been friends forever. That scene was awesome tho

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
My question is

wouldnt ned still know him as peter? They were all classmates and it seemed like he and peter had been friends forever. That scene was awesome tho
nah during the last spell strange specifically said no one will ever know Peter Parker EXISTED.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My question is

nah during the last spell strange specifically said no one will ever know Peter Parker EXISTED.
What he said.

Everything happened the way it did they just have no memory of Peter and were never involved in his life. Spider-Man still exists. Spider-Man still did all those things. But Peter isn’t even a memory

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea bruh. The cut was what sealed the deal :mjcry:

looks like he was there, due to the first spell, but then gets transported back due to the second spell. But left some symbiosis behind.

I get that. But him being transported out means that his character is not the same universe as the Tom Holland movies. But I feel like the Sony movies portray in like Venom & Morbius are in that shared universe

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
What a movie.
Loved Willem Dafoe, loved Maguire and Garfield. Holland did great as well. Loved the action and I even liked the moments where they were bonding. I'm glad they didn't rush right into combat. Loved seeing them be nerdy and show the science aspect of Peter. Man I really liked Green Goblin. He always shined. Loved the Daredevil cameo. This was a real emotional movie. I really enjoyed it. It's very sad that no one knows who he is, not even the superheroes. I wonder if the Doctor Strange movie will reverse it somehow. So brehs, where did Venom get sent to? Also, put your lighters up for May :mjcry:. Seeing Ned tear up at end almost got me I aint gonna hold you.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Same here I think he a great parker and spidey

Man I love how they all interacted.

It was so well thought out and done, I don't know if yall caught it.

Toby was the more mature and confident one, his villain's also represented the more mature tone

Andrew was very self conscious and the really played and joked on it (even having to reassure him that he's a great spider man an "amazing spiderman") and his villains also represented that.

Tom is young and immature and well hadn't really earned his stripes as a "proper spiderman" but is a team player, and they played on that.

It was just done so well, cheers.

It would have been mind blowing if they could have prompted this as a dr strange vs spiderman movie and kept every else a surprise.

Also shout to the daredevil cameo, I cheer :pachaha:
I also like how Garfield Peter was kinda weird and creepy at times like in the bit about Toby's web :pachaha:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He didn’t say he’ll find his MJ. Just said give it time it’ll work out and then referenced his MJ.

Andrew is really good at wordless acting and letting you feel everything just from his eyes and body language. I felt so much for him in that scene and the scene whew he caught MJ. Give that man a happy ending.
:ohhh: could have sworn Toby said that.

I need to watch it again
:wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What a movie.
Loved Willem Dafoe, loved Maguire and Garfield. Holland did great as well. Loved the action and I even liked the moments where they were bonding. I'm glad they didn't rush right into combat. Loved seeing them be nerdy and show the science aspect of Peter. Man I really liked Green Goblin. He always shined. Loved the Daredevil cameo. This was a real emotional movie. I really enjoyed it. It's very sad that no one knows who he is, not even the superheroes. I wonder if the Doctor Strange movie will reverse it somehow. So brehs, where did Venom get sent to? Also, put your lighters up for May :mjcry:. Seeing Ned tear up at end almost got me I aint gonna hold you.
I don’t think the strange movie will reverse it. I hope not. But I do think strange put a back door in the spell much like the comics.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because the symbiote is a hive mind the venom from Spider-Man 3 knows and shared that knowledge with all symbiotes throughout the multiverse. That’s the best explanation you’ll get

thats what i dont understand with the venom mid cred scene. Him vanishing like that implies he was sent back to the sony verse but it wouldnt make sense if he got there by dr strange’s spell since this aint that 70s show venom. The lil drop left can lead to his own black suit tho. Are we back to dolo spidey now that he was erased from everybody’s memory? No more team ups

:mjcry: