Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I thought it was really well done, a bit slow to start and uneven as Peter is first encountering the villans but it the whole movie flipped a switch

when Peter's spidey sense starts to kick in at Happy's condo and the Green Goblin takes over - they really nailed Peter's anxiety slowly building and Willem Dafoe is a great actor and changed the tone of the movie in a huge way. From then on out, it was great. They did well managing the efforts from Tobey/Andrew, it felt natural enough and they gave them enough meat on the bone to make their appearances mean something and not just be fan service

Tom, Tobey & Andrew were all great. Ned & MJ were strong characters considering how out of their depth they are

I thought Dafoe was just fantastic though

Strange really wasnt able to escape Peter's webbing for 12 hours though :dahell: :skip:
1. people mentioned that it takes awhile for the webbing to dissolve.

2. The ring is what helps Strange transport thru dimensions. Without it it probably takes much longer to get out of the mirror dimension

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea I agree. I thought the icing on the cake was him leaving Ned and MJ be tho. It was such a good scene and really played into the sacrifices needed to be a better spider man and ultimately protect those around him from getting hurt. to avoid another aunt may situation. It just all tied together so well, like damn, THIS IS SPIDER MAN.
I loved how they used MJ's cut in the last season. Peter saw the bandage was just like, cant bring them back into this anymore. It will just end in pain. Considering how young his character still feels, hes basiically given up everything since the spider bite. Hes even been to space and fought with the Avengers, that was well done how Tobey/Andrew were like wait hold up, you been to space? :mindblown: :skip:

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
Just came back from the theater

Felt like the true essence of a Spider-Man film and we finally seeing Peter Parker get away from Tony Stark shadows

The dialogue between Tobey, Garfield and Holland was just amazing :wow:

Willem Dafoe and Jamie Foxx did their job and never doubt Kevin Feige brehs

Venom and Dr Strange post credits we eating :eat:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
No Way Home spoiler with no context

Dt_xlL0V4AAHX80.jpg

:troll:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am confused about the mid credits scene though

So is Venom in the same universe as Spidey as not? Weren’t there Tom Holland Spider-Man references in Venom 2? And then you have Vulture in Morbius

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just came back from the theater

Felt like the true essence of a Spider-Man film and we finally seeing Peter Parker get away from Tony Stark shadows

The dialogue between Tobey, Garfield and Holland was just amazing :wow:

Willem Dafoe and Jamie Foxx did their job and never doubt Kevin Feige brehs

Venom and Dr Strange post credits we eating :eat:
All of this. Especially your first second and third points. All of that was perfect for me

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
This was everything I wanted it to be

This was tom holland finally becoming peter parker/ spiderman

Spiderman tries harder then anyone to do the right thing and save people and

Despite all his struggles he was a hero :mjcry:

Also it didnt feel blatant all the actors got to bounce off each other and do cool shyt

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Brehs, this was fukking amazing.

This was everything I wanted for the trilogy capper. It’s THE perfect way to end the Home saga. I loved the way they handled the tone shift from the second the opening credits rolled.

My AMC crowd was rowdy but I felt they could’ve been even louder at some parts. I’m sure the Alamo will be rocking tomorrow night though. :whew:

The goosebumps I felt when Tom

Finally donned his own homemade version of the classic red and blue suit :banderas:

Saw a lot of complaints about how underused May was throughout the previous two films, yet here I was on the borderline edge of bawling my fukking eyes out during that scene. Holland showcased his acting chops like crazy. I can’t wait to see him in the next set of films.

I feel like those who weren’t sold on Holland’s Spidey beforehand will finally warm up to him here.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
another thing I loved is how they low key reassure Andrew that he'll fine love with the "you'll find your mj line" seeing as everyone but him has yet to meet a mj
He didn’t say he’ll find his MJ. Just said give it time it’ll work out and then referenced his MJ.

Andrew is really good at wordless acting and letting you feel everything just from his eyes and body language. I felt so much for him in that scene and the scene whew he caught MJ. Give that man a happy ending.