Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You just gon make me relive it huh :gucci::snoop::pachaha:

Because I said that I thought the hooded fellow on the goblin glider may be a different goblin, namely Ned if he lost 50 lbs and went evil

:pachaha:

Brehs was ready to clown me out this thread:wtb:
:russ: The things I miss putting this thread on silent.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Watching that panel last night, I realized I’m not interested in the Easter eggs and seeing three Spider-Men together as much as I’m interested in seeing the Goblin again and what Willem does with him. Jamie was gassing him the whole time about his performance and about Norman’s mindset. That’s the shyt I want to see and can’t wait for.

My annoyance with anything like this is they forget it’s still about Peter and his journey and what pushes him down in order to push him forward. If Norman is a huge part of that tho then I’m satisfied
The unfortunate flaw of a shared universe. It's stops being about the story of the main character and more about the universe itself. How it can lead to the next film or overarching story.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The unfortunate flaw of a shared universe. It's stops being about the story of the main character and more about the universe itself. How it can lead to the next film or overarching story.

Yup. The entire thing, which I saw from the WandaVision thread, becomes this:

giphy.gif