Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
It’s real now, Parker. :aicmon:

4M1MYb1.gif

4GapmFh.gif
Save her :mjcry:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
On the topic of Spider-man 3, has anyone noticed that movie has started to get a bit of revised resurgence recently? I've talked a lot of people who were in the single digits when that movie came out, who's said it's their favorite Spidey film. I've watched a few videos on YT where users have defended that movie. It's similar to how people are looking at the Star Wars prequels in a different light now.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
On the topic of Spider-man 3, has anyone noticed that movie has started to get a bit of revised resurgence recently? I've talked a lot of people who were in the single digits when that movie came out, who's said it's their favorite Spidey film. I've watched a few videos on YT where users have defended that movie. It's similar to how people are looking at the Star Wars prequels in a different light now.

it got a resurgence via emo spider man memes :mjlol:

them shyts are funny as hell

Daps
it got a resurgence via emo spider man memes :mjlol:

them shyts are funny as hell

My baby brother and sister who weren't even born when that movie came out (well baby sis wasn’t) love Bully Maguire :mjlol:

They got me hooked on them Bully Maguire videos, especially when he says "dig on this" or "imma throw some dirt in your eye"

:mjlol:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Spidey 3 was such a disappointment I ain’t even bother with the amazing movies until they hit dvd/Blu-ray

Only other thing that affected me like that was patriots losing in 07.
Was glorious for us:myman:
I rooted for the fukkin meteor to wipe both those bytch ass teams out :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

TWICE.AND THE PATS VS IGGLES SUCKED EVEN WORSE.