Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Watching that panel last night, I realized I’m not interested in the Easter eggs and seeing three Spider-Men together as much as I’m interested in seeing the Goblin again and what Willem does with him. Jamie was gassing him the whole time about his performance and about Norman’s mindset. That’s the shyt I want to see and can’t wait for.

My annoyance with anything like this is they forget it’s still about Peter and his journey and what pushes him down in order to push him forward. If Norman is a huge part of that tho then I’m satisfied

Daps
Watching that panel last night, I realized I’m not interested in the Easter eggs and seeing three Spider-Men together as much as I’m interested in seeing the Goblin again and what Willem does with him. Jamie was gassing him the whole time about his performance and about Norman’s mindset. That’s the shyt I want to see and can’t wait for.

My annoyance with anything like this is they forget it’s still about Peter and his journey and what pushes him down in order to push him forward. If Norman is a huge part of that tho then I’m satisfied

You peeped that too huh? What they're saying in that panel seems to confirm an early theory/spoiler about Norman's place in this movie. That interview has me excited to see what they do with the Goblin. Sounds like it's gonna be hectic.

My theories here: Venom will not be in this movie. No way Feige allows this as it could throw his entire universe into chaos to confirm that Sony's current spiderverse is MCU cannon, even though Sony desperately wants this to happen.

I believe that Andy and Tobey will show up much later in the movie than the villains.

From that interview, it looks like Jamie isn't gonna have a big part in this. The way he was downplaying himself and hyping up Dafoe makes me think that Goblin and Doc Ock are gonna be the main villains that Peter is gonna face.

I could be completely wrong tho, I don't work for marvel :yeshrug:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You peeped that too huh? What they're saying in that panel seems to confirm an early theory/spoiler about Norman's place in this movie. That interview has me excited to see what they do with the Goblin. Sounds like it's gonna be hectic.

My theories here: Venom will not be in this movie. No way Feige allows this as it could throw his entire universe into chaos to confirm that Sony's current spiderverse is MCU cannon, even though Sony desperately wants this to happen.

I believe that Andy and Tobey will show up much later in the movie than the villains.

From that interview, it looks like Jamie isn't gonna have a big part in this. The way he was downplaying himself and hyping up Dafoe makes me think that Goblin and Doc Ock are gonna be the main villains that Peter is gonna face.

Negro you lost your Prediction Privileges about 10 pages ago.:gucci:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yeah I have no theories. I leave that to everyone here lol. I just go in knowing what I’d like to see for the character and let the rest of the stuff happen.