Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My theories here: Venom will not be in this movie. No way Feige allows this as it could throw his entire universe into chaos to confirm that Sony's current spiderverse is MCU cannon, even though Sony desperately wants this to happen.

That's the thing about the multiverse though. Nothing is necessarily canon.

They could use Venom in one movie and then never reference him again because "he was from a different dimension".

Fred.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
"If you come at Aunt May, you best not miss!"
full

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

Going be onions cut moment in those theaters if we get all the Uncle Ben's talking to all the Peter's in the flick. I feel that would be a big miss if they don't do that. Also as a young lad I remember Stan Lee saying multiple times that Spider Man was the character he was most proud of creating. If they had the foresight to shoot a Stan Lee cameo in the past for this flick it would be real poetic. :to:

Daps

Going be onions cut moment in those theaters if we get all the Uncle Ben's talking to all the Peter's in the flick. I feel that would be a big miss if they don't do that. Also as a young lad I remember Stan Lee saying multiple times that Spider Man was the character he was most proud of creating. If they had the foresight to shoot a Stan Lee cameo in the past for this flick it would be real poetic. :to:

We don't have an Uncle Ben in the MCU though. Just an Uncle Tonyyyy :wrist:

:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I see you want to end up on the shyt list with @Bryan Danielson :demonic:

Nah, I'm on your side.

If I don't see 4 Spidermen, a Venom, at least 1 and a half Aunt Mays, and 2 Jake Gylenhaals, I'm starting the neg train on #marvelset general @Bryan Danielson :demonic:

Y’all wildin

@Neo The Resurrected ONE your but all took my place….. if I’m Steve Rodger status….. you Falcon Cap America

only thing holding you back is minor paperwork aka watching IronFist

If anyone that should eat them negs is you, you the present and future of MarvelSet :wow: