Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Which isn't always for the best:manny:
Only when it comes to Spidey. His stories are so expansive and he has such a big rogue gallery that his movies should really focus on him. I really don’t mind when other characters movies are littered with branching storylines but Spidey is the main character of the Marvel universe imo :jawalrus:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Only when it comes to Spidey. His stories are so expansive and he has such a big rogue gallery that his movies should really focus on him. I really don’t mind when other characters movies are littered with branching storylines but Spidey is the main character of the Marvel universe imo :jawalrus:

I mean, you're speaking my language lol. But there are marvel flicks that don't work for me because they're so interested in the next story instead of the story they're telling. My favorite ones are the ones that are almost self contained. less set up

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The unfortunate flaw of a shared universe. It's stops being about the story of the main character and more about the universe itself. How it can lead to the next film or overarching story.
its been done correctly. they did it with all the big three actually. probably best with cap and thor. theyve done a good job weaving the main characters personal stories into the overarching story imho. thor ragnarok is a good example i feel

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
giphy.gif

"Instruct him in the matters of loss and pain. Make him suffer, make him wish he were dead." :demonic: