Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Daps
MCU Octavius is coming, breh. He ain’t forget about the time Tony Stark stepped on his new Nikes back in 2008 and is out for Spidey and the whole world now. :ufdup:

And MCU Osborne was an employee of Tony stark until Stark Industries stopped producing weapons in 2009. :ufdup:Osborne branched out, started his own company and he sees Spiderman in the Iron spider suit and wants that so that he can finally have the edge over Hammer tech.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I read about a script leaked that if true, will blow minds away bigger than any mcu movie ever in history.
:ohhh:I'm deadass.

I hope it's true. It starts putting all the previous mcu tv shows into perspective in a connect the dot way and introduces new heroes in a way that makes absolutely and the most perfect sense especially with falcon and winter soldier and black widow where it's not a clusterfukk.

The writing over the entire cinematic universe going to this next phase is pure genius from Feige.

It explains why Electro, Goblin, Doc ock look a tad bit different but also will make sense in who will be introduced in the Dr. Strange movie.

This shyt is crazy. :ohhh:

Daps
I read about a script leaked that if true, will blow minds away bigger than any mcu movie ever in history.

I hope it's true. It starts putting all the previous mcu tv shows into perspective in a connect the dot way and introduces new heroes in a way that makes absolutely and the most perfect sense especially with falcon and winter soldier and black widow where it's not a clusterfukk.

The writing over the entire cinematic universe going to this next phase is pure genius from Feige.

It explains why Electro, Goblin, Doc ock look a tad bit different but also will make sense in who will be introduced in the Dr. Strange movie.

Link me

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You have my attention :lupe:

Skrulls ?:hamster:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

:feedme:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Fighting off these Phase 4 spoilers like

gozhW0.gif