Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
You have my attention :lupe:

Skrulls ?:hamster:
Na
Dr. Strange going back to 1970 or something and unlocking the multiverse foreshadowing something for Strange and the multiverse of Madness taking place perhaps in a different timeline disrupting the present again and introducing new characters.

Sharon Carter providing Electro, Ock and Norman with Stark tech hence the modifications to their armor.

Skrulls and super skrulls will be reintroduced in Nick Fury's secret invasion on Disney+, plus the dark avengers.

Last edited:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na
Dr. Strange going back to 1970 or something and unlocking the multiverse foreshadowing something for Strange and the multiverse of Madness taking place perhaps in a different timeline disrupting the present again and introducing new characters.

Sharon Carter providing Electro, Ock and Norman with Stark tech hence the modifications to their armor.

interesting, I can see this

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
almost lost self-control and clicked that spoiler. nope. i must resist

tumblr_oug7uq5ghd1s01gf9o3_500.gif

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Bout to start my Spiderman movie marathon leading up to No Way Home

Starting with the Tobey trilogy

Then both Andrew TASM movies

Then
Civil War
Homecoming
Infinity War
Endgame
Far From Home

Then finishing it all off with No Way Home
I'm in.
spider-sense-thinking.gif

:ufdup:dont forget into the spiderverse

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I read about a script leaked that if true, will blow minds away bigger than any mcu movie ever in history.
:ohhh:I'm deadass.

I hope it's true. It starts putting all the previous mcu tv shows into perspective in a connect the dot way and introduces new heroes in a way that makes absolutely and the most perfect sense especially with falcon and winter soldier and black widow where it's not a clusterfukk.

The writing over the entire cinematic universe going to this next phase is pure genius from Feige.

It explains why Electro, Goblin, Doc ock look a tad bit different but also will make sense in who will be introduced in the Dr. Strange movie.

This shyt is crazy. :ohhh:

Pass that link