Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The only thing that bothers me is that with the introduction of this Sinister Six, we won't get Holland growing and dealing with his own versions of some of these classic villains

I mean we'll probably get Kraven and Scorpion and Shocker and shyt but...still
I thought about this too. They are gonna be adapting some of the lesser known spidey stories going forward obviously as they're "blowing their load" on many of his main villains in this one movie. Which should be interesting. I've never been a huge spiderman comic reader but I was a huge fan of the animated series which of course was adapted from comic storylines. So with that being said, if they do his mutation storyline (man spider) or something like that, that would be cool
They can still do Venom, Tombstone, Mr. Negative, their own version of Rhino, the Spider Slayer arc, a crossover with Morbius and whoever Sony casts as Kraven, Black Cat and Silver Sable

they can also turn Ned into Hobgoblin after he suffers trauma from whatever Green Goblin does in No Way Home

Not to mention Kingpin in some capacity
I mean, these are only variants. The later films could have Peter dealing with his own MCU-based counterparts at some point. And we only have five villains in NWH as of now, so technically this isn’t a Sinister Six. Unless you want to call it the Sinister Five.

I could see Marvel exploring the more lesser known, street-level villains on that new Disney+ series they got coming up, while NWH serves as a bridge-way into the upper-echelon level of villains in future films. Peter did his growing up in the Home trilogy, now it’s time to really take it up another notch since he’s experienced.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I mean, these are only variants. The later films could have Peter dealing with his own MCU-based counterparts at some point. And we only have five villains in NWH as of now, so technically this isn’t a Sinister Six. Unless you want to call it the Sinister Five.

I could see Marvel exploring the more lesser known, street-level villains on that new Disney+ series they got coming up, while NWH serves as a bridge-way into the upper-echelon level of villains in future films. Peter did his growing up in the Home trilogy, now it’s time to really take it up another notch since he’s experienced.
Yeah it all depends on the tone they want to do. Everyone talking about this villain or that villain and fan writing ignoring the two major points here: what’s the tone they want to go for and what does it mean for Peter? Any story they do has to tie to him and help him grow in a meaningful way.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Love the fact they extended the MCU deal even though we all saw it coming

3 more solo films and I’m sure he’ll appear alongside the next Avengers flick with Shang Chi, the new BP, etc

the college trilogy should be dope. They should introduce Madam Web so they can keep the multiverse thing because Sony still has the other properties like Kraven, Black Cat and Morbius. There might be heavy hints of Miles Morales by the 4th movie, full on mentor role by the 5th and a spin off Miles movie by the 5th Holland movie then he’ll prolly bow out

still got a chance to see Spidey live action alongside Deadpool, Wolverine, F4 and Daredevil

They didn’t really have a choice in the matter considering the fact that they need a face of the Avengers now that Boseman is gone :mjcry: and Captain Marvel isn’t it.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Yeah it all depends on the tone they want to do. Everyone talking about this villain or that villain and fan writing ignoring the two major points here: what’s the tone they want to go for and what does it mean for Peter? Any story they do has to tie to him and help him grow in a meaningful way.

It's Disney, I gotta see what they do with Moon Knight or the supposed Daredevil and Punisher reboots. The Darkest I see Spidey going is Cap:WS levels and even then :childplease:

Disney night as well be Mephisto with the way they treat Peter

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I think it’s interesting that the villain shown the most in marketing is Doc Ock but it’s obvious he isn’t gonna be the biggest one
I'm pretty sure he has a face turn pretty early when he realizes that he's not in his world, and he is smart enough to conceptualize multiverse theory and know that he has no quarrel with this Peter Parker.

toby Mcguire might die tho :hubie: I'm pretty sure it's still on sight for them

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
They didn’t really have a choice in the matter considering the fact that they need a face of the Avengers now that Boseman is gone :mjcry: and Captain Marvel isn’t it.
Peter being the leader of the Avengers is weird because Pete doesn't really have that leadership quality. Cap is, well a captain, T'Challa is not only king of a nation, but as Black Panther he's the defacto head Wakanda's defense. I can't see Spider-Man leading a team of his peers.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Peter being the leader of the Avengers is weird because Pete doesn't really have that leadership quality. Cap is, well a captain, T'Challa is not only king of a nation, but as Black Panther he's the defacto head Wakanda's defense. I can't see Spider-Man leading a team of his peers.

He doesn't need to be the leader. They just need him to make the notable face of the MCU Universe moving forward as the current faces that they have left just can't do it. Captain Marvel they've tried and failed and you don't know if and when BP will be back into the fold. You also aren't counting on Dr. Strange to do it and don't know when the FF4 or X-Men coming.

They need the Spiderman character even if they won't admit it in case these other Marvel properties in the new era flop or don't hit as well as the OG characters.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
BP Shuri leading the Avengers :krs::whew::ohlawd:

:troll:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Spiderman has never been a leader of the avengers and has almost always balked at the idea. He is a fine member, but he is best a loner...much like wolverine.

Quesada kind of killed that for both of them since they were so popular.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure he has a face turn pretty early when he realizes that he's not in his world, and he is smart enough to conceptualize multiverse theory and know that he has no quarrel with this Peter Parker.

toby Mcguire might die tho :hubie: I'm pretty sure it's still on sight for them
Naw as long as his tentacles stop controlling him, he cool with Tobey.. they squashed it before he died in SM2

I did see Electro blast Ock out a building in a trailer tho.. I just think it’s interesting they’re hiding the main big bad (possibly the Goblin) in plain sight

I like that.. they’ve shown 0 footage of Goblin in a fight

Daps

No way they do two Doc Ocks, breh. I can't see them doing that.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Naw as long as his tentacles stop controlling him, he cool with Tobey.. they squashed it before he died in SM2

I did see Electro blast Ock out a building in a trailer tho.. I just think it’s interesting they’re hiding the main big bad (possibly the Goblin) in plain sight

I like that.. they’ve shown 0 footage of Goblin in a fight
I hope they're establishing him or kingpin as Spiderman's final boss.

MJ might not survive this if they're making osborne a superbad :lupe: