Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy that spider-man alone puts up the same numbers as all 100 avengers movies in one. I would be making that face too
Spider-Man has been more popular than all those other Avenger characters for years

Not to mention the marketing for this particular film revolves around every iteration of live action Spider-Man

Rumors alone have hyped this movie

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The only thing that bothers me is that with the introduction of this Sinister Six, we won't get Holland growing and dealing with his own versions of some of these classic villains

I mean we'll probably get Kraven and Scorpion and Shocker and shyt but...still

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The only thing that bothers me is that with the introduction of this Sinister Six, we won't get Holland growing and dealing with his own versions of some of these classic villains

Shocker in jail with Toomes. Don't think they'll bring him back

Daps

I thought about this too. They are gonna be adapting some of the lesser known spidey stories going forward obviously as they're "blowing their load" on many of his main villains in this one movie. Which should be interesting. I've never been a huge spiderman comic reader but I was a huge fan of the animated series which of course was adapted from comic storylines. So with that being said, if they do his mutation storyline (man spider) or something like that, that would be cool

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Spider-Man has been more popular than all those other Avenger characters for years

Not to mention the marketing for this particular film revolves around every iteration of live action Spider-Man

Rumors alone have hyped this movie
Spiderman has always been the most popular Marvel Character. He's basically the face of marvel the same way Batman or Superman is the face of DC comics.
Even Stan Lee said he was his single favorite character.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought about this too. They are gonna be adapting some of the lesser known spidey stories going forward obviously as they're "blowing their load" on many of his main villains in this one movie. Which should be interesting. I've never been a huge spiderman comic reader but I was a huge fan of the animated series which of course was adapted from comic storylines. So with that being said, if they do his mutation storyline (man spider) or something like that, that would be cool
They can still do Venom, Tombstone, Mr. Negative, their own version of Rhino, the Spider Slayer arc, a crossover with Morbius and whoever Sony casts as Kraven, Black Cat and Silver Sable

they can also turn Ned into Hobgoblin after he suffers trauma from whatever Green Goblin does in No Way Home

Not to mention Kingpin in some capacity

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Spiderman has always been the most popular Marvel Character. He's basically the face of marvel the same way Batman or Superman is the face of DC comics.
Even Stan Lee said he was his single favorite character.
Facts Spiderman was the face of Marvel until RDJ did what he did with Ironman.

Now Spiderman is taking that back.