Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yea I admit I hit the:mjtf:when I first saw that. This is fukking Spider-Man he's his own person who solves shyt himself. If Strange gives this dude a spell book or type if suit:martin:If all of a sudden Sin Eater or Smythe has a magical origin :martin:
"Spider...

SPELLS?!"

dQjbbAp.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So the rumor is, and I’m posting it because it feels like it’s true now, is tobey and andrews Peters will clear toms peters name by showing they’re the real Spider-Man so he can’t be. Marvel and Sony want this to be tobeys “endgame” moment and they have future plans for Andrews Peter.

If they keep andrews Peter going, that may be the one way we get some adult Spider-Man stories going

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the fukkery of phase 4 is gonna be off the charts insane.

-Black Widow... ok, after this one.
-Eternals - a fukkin movie with 12 main characters spanning generations, probably featuring young Thanos and setting up who the fukk knows what
-Shang Chi - gonna be a MK fighting competition that will probably introduce mutants, and feature a massive dragon.
-Dr. Strange 2 - fukkery amplified to 10
-SM3 - fukkin spideyverse spanning 3 seperate franchises
-Thor 4 - Guardians, Beta Ray Bill, who the fukk knows what else
-BP2 - ???
-CM2 - first one is so forgettible they're gonna make this a mini-Avenger movie
-Ant-man 3 - and this is a Young Avengers movie with Kang.

too bad no movie is ever gonna make a billy at the box office again, but that won't stop them from making absolute god-tier Blockbuster.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
So the rumor is, and I’m posting it because it feels like it’s true now, is tobey and andrews Peters will clear toms peters name by showing they’re the real Spider-Man so he can’t be. Marvel and Sony want this to be tobeys “endgame” moment and they have future plans for Andrews Peter.

If they keep andrews Peter going, that may be the one way we get some adult Spider-Man stories going
Closure for Tobey...I like that. :to: