Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't think they go back to Dafoe. They're gonna want a bigtime A-list type to grow with that character i think. the old fancasts/rumors of it being McConaughey make sense.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
DONT CHA KNOOOOOW!? I’M ELECTRO!

electro.gif

:mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i don't think they go back to Dafoe. They're gonna want a bigtime A-list type to grow with that character i think. the old fancasts/rumors of it being McConaughey make sense.

Also shouldn't be in this movie. Goblin isn't a part of the six and while seeing green goblin and Ock share screen time together would be cool, it handicaps both of their characters if one isn't established first

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Also shouldn't be in this movie. Goblin isn't a part of the six and while seeing green goblin and Ock share screen time together would be cool, it handicaps both of their characters if one isn't established first
well the speculation/whatever would be that he is someone called "the benefactor" or something, and we'd find out at the end he bought Stark Tower and recruited the 6. so i guess Spidey 4 would kickstart the Norman storyline.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
well the speculation/whatever would be that he is someone called "the benefactor" or something, and we'd find out at the end he bought Stark Tower and recruited the 6. so i guess Spidey 4 would kickstart the Norman storyline.

yup thats what it should be. introduce him in this movie as norman if you're going that route but don't make him full on goblin.

they're already 5/6 to full sinister six anyway

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Mysterio being the one who is first confronted with the multiverse would probably be a cool scene though. Dude having a breakdown "this can't be real, i was making this up" type shyt, then all these dudes popping out asking him to take down the Spidermen.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
So the rumor is, and I’m posting it because it feels like it’s true now, is tobey and andrews Peters will clear toms peters name by showing they’re the real Spider-Man so he can’t be. Marvel and Sony want this to be tobeys “endgame” moment and they have future plans for Andrews Peter.

If they keep andrews Peter going, that may be the one way we get some adult Spider-Man stories going

I hope this is true :whoo: :banderas:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I’m cool with them showing up I guess...but please throw Garfield back in the bushes after :francis:

Why? I honestly thought Garfield did a great job of portraying Peter/Spidey, but the movies were just shytty. He reminded me the most of the Spider-man PS4 :ehh: