Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So the rumor is, and I’m posting it because it feels like it’s true now, is tobey and andrews Peters will clear toms peters name by showing they’re the real Spider-Man so he can’t be. Marvel and Sony want this to be tobeys “endgame” moment and they have future plans for Andrews Peter.

If they keep andrews Peter going, that may be the one way we get some adult Spider-Man stories going
:ohhh:
Could they be picking back up the Sinister six storyline?:ohhh::dwillhuh:Wait....:ohhh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
well the speculation/whatever would be that he is someone called "the benefactor" or something, and we'd find out at the end he bought Stark Tower and recruited the 6. so i guess Spidey 4 would kickstart the Norman storyline.

yup thats what it should be. introduce him in this movie as norman if you're going that route but don't make him full on goblin.

they're already 5/6 to full sinister six anyway
Hang on....this is a perfect time to utilize some of Spectacular Spider-Man with the Bigman being Norman copping the tower:ohhh::mindblown:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just hope this is down to Feige and not Sony forcing their input into this movie..

Sony: since we let you have Spider-Man back again, we decide how this plot is gonna go :sas1:

Feige: I’m cool with that as long as it makes sense :manny:

Sony: Well, we didn’t get a chance to use sinister Six in our Spider-Man 3 so have it happen in your Spider-Man 3 :obama:

Feige: I was getting there, but this soon is too much, Iv only layed groundwork and backstory for half of the members, and we saw how it went when you tried to put too much development in one mov..

Sony: Sinister 6 in this movie...make it happen or He’s back off the table when his time is up :aicmon:

Feige: I haven’t even picked what villains I want in the team yet? :what:

Sony
: Use some from our movies :sas2:

Feige
:......:ld:

Sony
:......Sinister six, make it happen :ufdup:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hang on....this is a perfect time to utilize some of Spectacular Spider-Man with the Bigman being Norman copping the tower:ohhh::mindblown:

BINGO. should be the big man. but I know the spider-man faithful who swear they know the character but only watch movies and one cartoon series will cry foul :russ:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why? I honestly thought Garfield did a great job of portraying Peter/Spidey, but the movies were just shytty. He reminded me the most of the Spider-man PS4 :ehh:

Still my favorite:yeshrug:

That's Peter to me. if that rumor is true, that's the way to do adult spider-man movies and high school or early college age spider-man movies concurrently. Marvel, by all indications, wants to keep Peter as a kid. Do this and they can have their cake and eat it too

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just hope this is down to Feige and not Sony forcing their input into this movie..

Sony: since we let you have Spider-Man back again, we decide how this plot is gonna go :sas1:

Sony: Well, we didn’t get a chance to use sinister Six in our Spider-Man 3 so have it happen in your Spider-Man 3 :obama:

Feige: I was getting there, but this soon is too much, Iv only layed groundwork and backstory for half of the members, and we saw how it went when you tried to put too much development in one mov..

Sony: Sinister 6 in this movie...make it happen or He’s back off the table when his time is up :aicmon:

Sony

Feige

Sony

Part of the terms of the deal is Marvel gets full creative control. not to say there's not input but the producers on the movie are Amy, Kevin, and a bunch of Marvel producers. There's no top Sony brass on it other than the head of the studio.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Still my favorite:yeshrug:

That's Peter to me. if that rumor is true, that's the way to do adult spider-man movies and high school or early college age spider-man movies concurrently. Marvel, by all indications, wants to keep Peter as a kid. Do this and they can have their cake and eat it too
I was thinking way before that we were going to get a Harry Potter-like run with Holland and see his version of Peter grow along the way with progressively darker storylines. But I guess that's not their MO.

I guess I wouldn't be opposed to Garfield being brought back since I want an individual Spidey film again. Not having to worry about which MCU hero is teaming up with Spidey this time. I like MCU Spidey too but I also want that street feel back.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Sony

Feige

Sony

That was funny:russ::russ::russ:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was thinking way before that we were going to get a Harry Potter-like run with Holland and see his version of Peter grow along the way with progressively darker storylines. But I guess that's not their MO.

I guess I wouldn't be opposed to Garfield being brought back since I want an individual Spidey film again. Not having to worry about which MCU hero is teaming up with Spidey this time. I like MCU Spidey too but I also want that street feel back.

Yeah I thought they were going that route too. and they still could definitely. but who knows what's going to happen beyond this film and the next marvel film he's contracted to appear in. and since they're introducing the idea of a multiverse, it means you could, in theory, have things going on multiple tracks.

I'm just spitballing here though. For all I know, they'll contract him for another five movies and they do the Harry Potter thing. but you don't introduce the idea of a multiverse with multiple spider-men and villains and not play with that. That just feels silly to ignore