Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It’s all big cap:mjlol:
How so? I mean, Garfield actually injected humor into Peter that was lacking like crazy from the Raimi trilogy. He just seemed like he nailed it - the look, the mannerisms, and his chemistry with Stone being one of the biggest highlights. You could tell he loved playing the character.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
As a resident #marvelset representative, I’m not feeling this trailer or the direction they took this this movie :unimpressed:.

for one, homecoming dropped in 2017. Tom Holland is 25. So why the fukk is Peter Parker still in high school? Was he a freshman in 2017? Even if he was, he should’ve still graduated by now.

marvel has really built something special. so if really rubs me the wrong way to see Sony injecting it’s fukkery into the MCU. At this point, I would rather they take back Spider-Man and do their own thing, or Marvel should pay whatever to get the rights back. This collaboration has run it’s course with me. Digging up characters from almost 20 years ago, in addition to characters in spider man movies that sucked is just :scusthov:

This is the final spider man movie, and it never really felt like we got a full spidey flick. They all had cameos or Spider-Man was a cameo in others. Strange shouldn’t be in this. fukk Sony. Their incompetence is what enabled them to let Marvel borrow the character in the first place, and now they’re just piggy backing off of the #marvelset movement.

And i really don’t like that peters identity is now revealed, but it really didn’t hit me until now. And how it was revealed was some bullshyt.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The way he tells the story yes. But someone else may know about or discovered the stacked universes just didn't do or say much about it.

We've seen the multiverse in Spiderverse (if that counts), and now in Far From Home...Well before the 31st century...Unless Kang's varient is from a universe that advanced slower...but that seems wrong...:yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mysterio put Spidey through hell for that W.nie he's gotta do it again just so no one knows he's spiderman. What a clown.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
As a resident #marvelset representative, I’m not feeling this trailer or the direction they took this this movie :unimpressed:.

for one, homecoming dropped in 2017. Tom Holland is 25. So why the fukk is Peter Parker still in high school? Was he a freshman in 2017? Even if he was, he should’ve still graduated by now.

marvel has really built something special. so if really rubs me the wrong way to see Sony injecting it’s fukkery into the MCU. At this point, I would rather they take back Spider-Man and do their own thing, or Marvel should pay whatever to get the rights back. This collaboration has run it’s course with me. Digging up characters from almost 20 years ago, in addition to characters in spider man movies that sucked is just :scusthov:

This is the final spider man movie, and it never really felt like we got a full spidey flick. They all had cameos or Spider-Man was a cameo in others. Strange shouldn’t be in this. fukk Sony. Their incompetence is what enabled them to let Marvel borrow the character in the first place, and now they’re just piggy backing off of the #marvelset movement.

And i really don’t like that peters identity is now revealed, but it really didn’t hit me until now. And how it was revealed was some bullshyt.
Perhaps you forgot, the blip

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@AnonymityX1000
I just rewatched the scene and it's even more confusing now.
LwRrFA6.png

He said "eons ago, before the TVA, a variant of myself lived in the 31st century."

Meaning:

1. He Who Remains isn't the first one.

2. Whenever or where ever they were in the finale, is much farther in the future than the 31st century.

Or it exists outside of time altogether.

l3hHhyY.png

Fred.
so if he created the TVA in the 31st century, how impressive is that Tony figured out how to manage time travel in present day in such a short time frame?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so if he created the TVA in the 31st century, how impressive is that Tony figured out how to manage time travel in present day in such a short time frame?

It's extremely impressive but keep in mind the TVA could not only flawlessly time travel, they could also jump into different time lines.

The shyt Tony did was basically an Atari 2600 to the TVA's PS5.

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I'm somehow not hype for this film the trailer was ok I guess

You not hype, because what started off as an organic Peter Parker entry into the MCU has now turned into a Sony/MCU hybrid of fukk shyt. Sony has slowly deebo'ed their brand into the MCU. And it don't even go together. Nobody asked for this crossover.

And at the same time, it's tainting Dr Strange's brand by even being in this movie.

And Marvel obviously doesn't have any control over this shyt. Even the Marvel intro looks cheap has hell, because that's all Sony could come up with. That's how lazy they are.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's extremely impressive but keep in mind the TVA could not only flawlessly time travel, they could also jump into different time lines.

The shyt Tony did was basically an Atari 2600 to the TVA's PS5.

Fred.
yep for sure, good analogy

I love how Tony discovering time travel is an afterthought tho (which is fair considering they restored half the galaxy lol). Maybe Kang had the Iron Man helmet as a collector item out of admiration for Tony though

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also, does that mean they didn't discover the stacked universes until the 31st century?

Yes, but I answered more in depth below.

Picking your brain, what do you think they mean by "the citadel at the end of time"? Time isn't real it's just a human construct to track and measure every moment. It just sounds like to me their has been a universe wide apocalypse and non one is recording/keeping track of time anymore.
Kinda off subject but just helps better understand when the fukk is Kang in the last episode if Loki.

Time as we track it is a human construct but it exists on a subatomic level totally independent of us.

For example, clocks in orbit move slightly faster than clocks on Earth due to gravitational time dilation.

Does time go faster at the top of a building compared to the bottom?

I think they were literally in a place where time doesn't move at all.

Since the Sacred Time Line was a ring around it, it seems to exist outside of every other time line.

We've seen the multiverse in Spiderverse (if that counts), and now in Far From Home...Well before the 31st century...Unless Kang's varient is from a universe that advanced slower...but that seems wrong...:yeshrug:

Yeah but seeing the multiverse doesn't really mean anything because they couldn't interact with it in any meaningful way.

It would be like....we can detect things that exist on a subatomic level. But we can't travel to them.

It's not necessarily "well before the 31st century" because their 31st century is in a different time line.

What you're saying implies that all time lines started at the same time, and progressed at the same rate.

We seen the TVA had multiple Infinity Stones, which are from the "big bang". Suggesting there is several "big bangs", that didn't necessarily occur at the same time.

Fred.

Last edited:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps

You can't be much of a representative if you didn't remember this happened
infinity-war-5.gif

Or the fact some of movies aren't moving in real time, they're just continuations of the last.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You can't be much of a representative if you didn't remember this happened
infinity-war-5.gif

Or the fact some of movies aren't moving in real time, they're just continuations of the last.

you’re missing the point. Sony let marvel use Spider-Man for a reason. They were fukking up.

Now they’re intertwining themselves in the MCU. And it’s bullshyt. I don’t give a fukk about characters from past Sony movies. First vulture is in venom, now this. Sony movies are corny as fukk. Marvel is different. So hopefully, at the end of this movie, Parker gets permanently stuck in a universe outside of the MCU timelines and marvel/Sony part ways for good.