Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
As a resident #marvelset representative, I’m not feeling this trailer or the direction they took this this movie :unimpressed:.

for one, homecoming dropped in 2017. Tom Holland is 25. So why the fukk is Peter Parker still in high school? Was he a freshman in 2017? Even if he was, he should’ve still graduated by now.

marvel has really built something special. so if really rubs me the wrong way to see Sony injecting it’s fukkery into the MCU. At this point, I would rather they take back Spider-Man and do their own thing, or Marvel should pay whatever to get the rights back. This collaboration has run it’s course with me. Digging up characters from almost 20 years ago, in addition to characters in spider man movies that sucked is just :scusthov:

This is the final spider man movie, and it never really felt like we got a full spidey flick. They all had cameos or Spider-Man was a cameo in others. Strange shouldn’t be in this. fukk Sony. Their incompetence is what enabled them to let Marvel borrow the character in the first place, and now they’re just piggy backing off of the #marvelset movement.

And i really don’t like that peters identity is now revealed, but it really didn’t hit me until now. And how it was revealed was some bullshyt.
I'm disappointed in you breh. You're nitpicking. After everything we've been through in the Wandavision, FATWS, and Loki this will be like a big payoff. I get not being all the way impressed by this trailer but it was meant to be a "teaser" for a reason. Have faith breh. You're #MarvelSet for a reason

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's sickening, dudes on here whole argument is iron man is a list now bc he more recognized with the kids. This is an adult forum.Fukk those kids I'm not putting any weight on what a10 yr old thinks

Iron man been around for over 50 years.

Or are you saying that marvel makes kids movies? They don't wanna go down that rabbit hole

I mean…just because he was wack back in the day don’t mean he’s wack anymore. The movies were good. Times change. And different generations like different things. For example Power Rangers was the sh*t for us but the new generation didn’t give a fukk about the reboot. It’s still amazing that Marvel pulled it off though.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean there's are nice new yorkers we're not all mean people...:heh::mjlol:

Y’all a$$holes :russ: I got pushed on the subway steps my first visit as a little kid for not moving fast enough. Lol. On the real though, I’d expect a kid growing up in Queens to have some street smarts and edge. Holland acts like he grew up in the suburbs.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y’all a$$holes :russ: I got pushed on the subway steps my first visit as a little kid for not moving fast enough. Lol. On the real though, I’d expect a kid growing up in Queens to have some street smarts and edge. Holland acts like he grew up in the suburbs.

U Should have moved faster....:ld:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
you’re missing the point. Sony let marvel use Spider-Man for a reason. They were fukking up.

Now they’re intertwining themselves in the MCU. And it’s bullshyt. I don’t give a fukk about characters from past Sony movies. First vulture is in venom, now this. Sony movies are corny as fukk. Marvel is different. So hopefully, at the end of this movie, Parker gets permanently stuck in a universe outside of the MCU timelines and marvel/Sony part ways for good.
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:bruh been losing his mind all day

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's sickening, dudes on here whole argument is iron man is a list now bc he more recognized with the kids. This is an adult forum.Fukk those kids I'm not putting any weight on what a10 yr old thinks

Iron man been around for over 50 years.

Or are you saying that marvel makes kids movies? They don't wanna go down that rabbit hole

It's simple. Times change. Things evolve. Iron Man being D-List in 1996 is largely irrelevant to how he's viewed in 2021. Black Panther wasn't a household name in the 90s either, but good luck finding someone today that would be clueless if you asked them what T'Challa or Wakanda is. Y'all are putting too much stock into some animated shows that went off the air 25+ years ago. The people that grew up watching those shows are now largely :flabbynsick: It's not even about little kids, the vast majority of adults under 30 weren't watching that shyt when they were kids. Same with the comic books.
TheColi is a bubble that tends to be out of touch with pop culture and what's actually relevant in the real world, with The Booth being perfect proof of that :lolbron:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's simple. Times change. Things evolve. Iron Man being D-List in 1996 is largely irrelevant to how he's viewed in 2021. Black Panther wasn't a household name in the 90s either, but good luck finding someone today that would be clueless if you asked them what T'Challa or Wakanda is. Y'all are putting too much stock into some animated shows that went off the air 25+ years ago. The people that grew up watching those shows are now largely :flabbynsick: It's not even about little kids, the vast majority of adults under 30 weren't watching that shyt when they were kids. Same with the comic books.
TheColi is a bubble that tends to be out of touch with pop culture and what's actually relevant in the real world, with The Booth being perfect proof of that :lolbron:
:russ::russ::russ:All he needs to do is google Marvel merchandise

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
6o8yy0a6dcj71.png